Chapter 7: For Some Reasons

| Uchiha Sasuke

I knock three times before making myself inside the president's room.

I saw my Dad sitting on his recliner seat and reading something. He immediately turn his head towards me when he noticed my presence.

"Sasuke? Why are you here?" He asked that made me frown a little.

"I got a message from your secretary that you need me here immediately. Is there any change in the plan or something?" I answered and he seems to think before coming into realization.

"Ah, yes. I forgot to tell her to message you again that you don't need to go since your brother is here." After he said that, the door beside his table opened, revealing my brother Itachi.

"Sasuke? I thought you're in the University." I just stare at them, showing that I'm not in the mood to answer.

My brother glances at my father and laughs. "I went in your place since I know you're supposed to register for college today. And you're with your fiance, why did you left him?"

I sat down on the couch and rest my nape, closing my eyes. I didn't hear anything from them anymore and after some minutes, I sigh lightly and walks towards the door, leaving without any word.

I left Naruto there for this only to know that it's false alarm. I go back to the car and told the driver to drive back to the university. I think I can still register.

I rest my arm on the window and my chin on my palm, staring outside. I've been away for a week due to business matters and as the heir, I need to undergo the training of business world. And if you think about it carefully, it can be really ugly especially if you dig deeper on how most of the transaction goes. Not that it matters to me.

Everything that goes in my way will be exterminated.

'Why did you left him?'

That question from my brother bothers me for some reason. I know I should not make a big deal about it but something feels different.

Did I perhaps have my priorities wrong?

I closes my eyes and few more minutes when the car turn into stop. I opened the door and made my way inside the main building.

I wonder if Naruto's done with the registration.

Walking in the lobby, I asked in the information desk and they give me a card with "Freshman Year, 000.", instructing me to go right wing of the 3rd floor. I give a light bow before walking towards the elevator, pushing the up button. It's going down from the third floor and now at the second floor.

Ting.

The door slowly opened, revealing a rather clichè but annoying scene.

Naruto was pinned on the wall with the man leaning infront of him. But I don't give a damn about him and instead stare at Naruto to see if he's alright.

"If it wasn't the great Uchiha, Sasuke." Glancing at the man who's now standing properly and facing me, I throw a short glance and enters the elevator.

"If you're gonna get out, do it. Don't waste my time." I simply said and pushes the third number button. I give him a straight look as the door slowly closes until the elevator started to move. That's when I faces Naruto and gently holds his arm.

"Are you okay?" He look at me, nervous and panic is evident on his face.

He must be shocked with that. I wonder what's with that man to do it to him.

"Naruto?" I called once again and I was a little surprised when he grabbed my arm and closes his eyes.

"I-It's not what you think." He said and I can feel his hands slightly trembling. Unconsciously, I just realized I'm already placing a soft kiss on the back of his hand and my eyes meet his aquamarine one, boring their gaze deep into my soul.