Chapter 5: Can't You Read?

| Uzumaki Naruto

A knock from the door caught my attention. I stopped fixing the button of my polo and made my way on it, opening the door to be welcomed by a woman in her mid 30's.

I smiled at her as she bows a little. "Young master, the food is ready." She said so I smiled widely and thanked her.

It's only been two weeks since we moved in to this house and somewhat, I manage to adapt even a little. I still find myself looking for my parents in the morning and dreaming about past experiences in our former house. I didn't know I'm that attached to my parents- or I guess I'm just too afraid to get out of my comfort zone.

Looking one last time on the mirror, I went out of my room and was about to walk down the stairs when I glance at the room infront of mine.

It was Sasuke's.

I felt a light blush creep on my face as the memories on our first night here flood my mind. I touches my arms and shivers, remembering the feeling of his warm arm wrapped on me.

Damn, Naruto. Get a grip. It's so early in the morning.

"From the looks of it, you seems like reminiscing something." I flinch and immediately turn my body to whoever it is. There is that famous obsidian eyes boring its gaze on me as if I'm gonna get sucked with one wrong move.

I blinked several times and smiles awkwardly. I still find it hard to compose myself infront of him.

"I like the way you stand in there so cutely but we're gonna get late if we don't get going." He said as he move and walks down the stairs to the kitchen.

When he's out of my sight, I holds my chest and breathes deeply. God must have favorites to create a man like that.

Feeling myself all calm, I made my way to the kitchen as well and found him already staring at me.

Should I take being calm back? This man just know how to fluster someone with gaze alone.

And wait, it feels like I'm being too feminine. I mentally facepalms and internally screams before sitting down in front of him and stares back with all my might.

"Why are you staring?" I asked. It took him about a whole 30 second before picking up his utensils.

"Just admiring an angel this morning." He said calmly and starts eating.

Dude- how.. how the heck can he said those words so naturally like it wasn't made to make someone blush?! I just cleared my throat and starts eating as well. 

It was all quiet and supposedly going peacefully when he suddenly chuckles that made me look at him.

"You should have seen your face." And he just stares at me. I only realized he's done eating.

"What do you mean?" I touches my face all around "Is there something wrong with my face?"

"Hm." He stands and leans on the table, extending his arm and touches the side of my lips with his thumb and wipes it gently. "Nothing, aside from this crumbs and hyperventilating."

I don't get what he meant by that but I can say that I'm literally blushing hard now. My face's so hot.

"Y-You could have said that there's some food on my face." I said and nervously wipe my face with the tissue.

"Yeah, but doing it myself saves time."

I mentally screams once again. Please tell me this man won't be like this for the whole day, I swear I can't take it.