Chapter 4: Moving In Part II

| Uchiha Sasuke

I closed the door of his room and went downstairs. He's really something. I chuckled, thinking about his reaction when he saw our house.

"Young master, all of your stuff were brought inside." One of my family's bodyguard said. I nod and said that he can go.

I made my way to the kitchen and look inside the fridge. I guess we have everything we need. Mom and Aunt Kushina might be the one who work for our materials here. I wear the apron and start preparing ingredients for the food. It's nearly late afternoon and I bet he doesn't know how to cook. Maybe I'll teach him some other time.

I notice how uncomfortable Naruto is earlier. I don't know if it's because of me or he's not just used on being away from his home. Either way, we don't have any other choice but to live together.

That thought made me stop from peeling the vegetables. That's right, we're going to live in the same roof.

We're engage.

I bit my lower lip while thinking. We both agreed in marrying each other, but why? Now that I think about it, I just feel comfortable with the thought of having him.

I continue peeling the vegetables as I feel my face heated up a bit. I'm in no rush to answer my questions.

Once I'm done preparing the ingredients, I started cooking. I let it sit on the fire for some time as I take a quick shower.

"Sasuke!!" A yell from outside. I wear my shirt and went out of my room.

Who the heck is yelling inside my house? It wasn't Naruto, obviously.

"What's the matter?" I asked one of my men.

"Someone wants to see you, Young Master. We told her she can't just enter the house so she started yelling." He explained.

"Let her in." He nods and signals the other to let whoever she is, in.

"Sasuke!"

I furrow my eyebrows as a yellow-haired girl runs inside my house and tackled me into a hug.

"Why didn't you tell me you're moving?!" She asked while squeezing me.

I mentally sigh. How did she know?

"Ino, get off." I said, pushing him away from me but she won't bulge.

*sound of glass breaking*

We both look upstairs when something fell, making a loud sound. A broken vase lying on the stairs.

Naruto.

I push Ino, stronger this time. "Leave." I ordered as I turn my back and walk upstairs.

"But Sasuke--!"

"Just leave." I glared at her which fortunately took an effect.

"Whatever! I'll just see you in school next month." She rolls her eyes and left.

Tsk. Barging into someone's house like that and hugging the owner. Who does she think she is?

Yamanaka Ino. A girl who always destroy my peace of life.

Uzumaki Naruto

Calm down, Naruto.

Calm down.