Chapter 13: First Day of Hell (ft. Naruto) Part II

The clock hanging by the front wall shows a clear 10:08 o'clock but their professor still has no sign of showing.

"Class should start at 10, right?" a student from thr front seat asked and others near to her nods in agreement.

"Isn't punctuality one of the top rules in the university?"

"It is. I never heard of someone, a professor at most, being late even once."

"I know that too. No student is allowed to enter the classroom even with a minute of late."

The discussion of the students seems to take Naruto's interest, not because of the rule, but the fact that he might be expelled before he knew it because of consecutive tardiness. Which, consecutively means everyday. He's just lucky that Sasuke have the same first class with him today that he got on time.

"The orientation will be on Friday, right? I'm still not ready to follow all the rules."

"What do you mean? Isn't it applicable as of now?"

"Fortunately, until the students are oriented with school rules, it will be an excuse if ever you break some of them."

"Rules like being on time and what else? I bet it's not that strict, anyway, or else no one will enroll here."

"Idiot," and then the recent speaker got smack by his seat mate. Probably his friend. "Have you enrolled here without knowing what kind of school is this?"

"Don't talk as if it's a big deal."

"It is, dumbass. Konoha International University is the top university in Japan and not only popular with specialized courses but almost all. Anyone who graduated here will have a 99% of employment and high salary rate in jobs. And with that privileged, only 60% of total number of students are able to passed the end year exam. The other 40% either got kicked out or drop themselves out because it'll be a shame if they perform poorly."

Naruto and almost all of the students inside the room have their ears on the discussion between two peers.

'So this school is really a big shot. Wonder why I'm here.' he thought to himself. And rules. He can't get his mind off of those rules because maybe, just maybe, he'll just drop out tomorrow or the following day before he make a shame out of his parents. Not for himself- he's used on doing dumb things anyway.

"What the fuck?" The other man in the conversation said out of mild shock or surprised.

"Yo." A voice from the window appears and those near to it shriek in surprised and some even stumbled down to the floor. A man with white hair sits by the window, air is a payed actor for swaying the man's hair in such elegant way. "I apologize for being late, I saw an old woman on the way so I lend some help." He continued and lets out a smile. Or is that a smile where you can only tell based on how his eyes curve a little. He's holding a book with orange cover and what catches their attention more is the fact that only his right eye and lining of nose are visible. The rest of his face are covered with mask.

"No cursing inside the class room." He said and stand, walking infront of the class. He closes the book and places it down on the table before scanning the students infront of him. Those who still sits on the floor immediately goes back on their seats and fixes themselves.

"Shit, it's Professor Hatake." One near Naruto whispers.

"I am and for the second time, no cursing inside the class room." The man, named Professor Hatake as Naruto heard, said and eye the student who just whispered.

'His hearing ability is no joke, fudge.' he thought.

The man is tall, and his white hair isn't helping with his white skin though Sai might be paler than him. He takes something from the table cabinet and puts it down on the table- to see it's a digital stop watch, big as a table clock. It shows a 5:00:00 in blue color.