Chapter 1: Arrangement

Uzumaki Naruto

I quickly left the car and made my way inside the mansion of the Uchiha's. Mom's gonna lecture me again about not being on time and how slow I move.

"Excuse me, we can't let you in. Who are you?" asked by the guard on the door. 

Seriously? They let my car in without knowing me? Geez.. adults are complicated.

"I'm Uzumaki Naruto." I answered and he immediately move aside.

"Pardon for my hostile action, you may come in, Mr. Uzumaki." he said, bowing his head down.

"No, it's okay, it's okay. Thank you." I assured him before running inside. "Sorry I'm late!" I announced as I reach the living room.

"Here he is." Dad said as I slightly pants. I'm kind of tired with all the running and quick walks. Damn that Kiba and others who don't want to let me go. We just have a sleep over last night and stay up late playing tekken.

"Who are you?" I raise my head to see a man around my age, with deep black hair and eyes. He's staring at me as if I'm some kind of weird creature who enters his kingdom.

I smiled widely. "I'm Uzumaki Naruto! Nice to meet you!" I answered. I expected him to do the same but he look at my parents.

"He's our son." Mom said as if confirming my identity. What's with this guy? I obviously look like my father. 

"Take a seat, young man." A man around my Dad's age said. He looks like the guy in front of me. Actually, all of them. The four foreign people here have those same features.

Ah! They must be a family.

Yes, yes. It's obvious, Naruto.

I sit beside Mom and scan all of their faces. They really look a like. But I can tell that the youngest is the most handsome.

Mentally facepalms.

What in the world am I thinking? It's creepy, thinking those stuffs about someone I don't know.

"Meet our son, Naruto. He's turning college this year." Mom introduced. I smiled at them and I notice the stares coming from him again.

Man... Is there something on my face? Do I look ugly? Damn, it's giving me a headache.

"They are the same. Where are you planning to enroll him?" A woman with raven hair asked. Must be his mother.

"At Konoha International University." Dad answered.

"That's a good news! They'll be studying at same school then." His father, (I guess), replied.

But wait, why am I even here? Or us? Is this some kind of a business meeting again? I know the Uchiha is our allied company but why am I here?

Speaking of... this boy seems familiar. With those black hair and eyes...

The adults keep on talking as I notice him staring again. The handsome man beside him whispers something and I notice a slight red color on his ears.

"Shut up, nii-san." He said, annoyed. The older one just laugh a little.

"Finally, eh?" He asked or more like stated.

I look at him, actually it's hard calling him "he" "him" "his" or what, it's not like I know his name. Maybe I'll just call him dark? Black? Raven?

Damn, it's more troublesome.

"Sasuke? Why don't you take Naruto to the gazebo first?"

I look at his father and mentally cursed. I think he just mentioned his name but I didn't catch it. Damn again.