Prologue

"Get out of my face." A young man with deep black hair and eyes said in a coldest way possible.

The poor young lady run away crying and left the private room of the restaurant.

He is Uchiha Sasuke, heir of Uchiha Company, son of the most popular company owner, Uchiha Fugaku and younger brother of the famous model, Uchiha Itachi. Yes, he came from the family with royal bloodline.

He is turning 18 this year and it's a requirement for him to find a wife already. A lot of other companies "sell" their daughters for arrange marriage with the raven boy but he's not interested with all of them. And by the term "sell", Sasuke perceives it that way with how desperate they are to force those poor human beings to be his wife.

If you are asking why he is the heir instead of his older brother, his whole family especially Itachi loves him so much and he is their most favorite person. The only problem they have is how introverted and anti-social Sasuke is. And sometimes dangerous. Countless of women but no one reach the standard of the young Uchiha.

"Young master, your father is asking for you to return home in an instant." His butler said who just entered the room. He didn't need to ask how the 'meeting' went after witnessing the run away lady earlier.

Sasuke follows his butler to the car and left the restaurant. He's kind of bored and pissed at the same time with how troublesome this 'finding a wife' thingy. If possible, he doesn't want to marry anyone but since it's needed, he have no other choice but to choose at least someone who reaches his mountain-like standards.

They reach the mansion and a bodyguard opened the car door for Sasuke. He made his way inside wearing his usual bored and cold look.

In the wide area of living room sits his parents, with Itachi who is rarely home. And two more other person that's likely to be the same age with his parents. One man with yellow hair and a woman with red hair.

"I'm home, father, mother, nii-san." He declares even after revealing his presence first.

"Welcome home, Sasuke." Itachi greeted him.

"Take a seat." His father said which he obeyed immediately. He sits beside his brother, in front of the two foreign people. He looks at them and then to his parents.

"How the meeting goes earlier?" His father asked. The raven shrugs.

"Not worthy of my time." He answered earning a sigh from his father. They knew it beforehand.

"You know you need to choose who you're going to marry sooner." His mother informed him again.

Sasuke didn't answered and just look at the entrance of their mansion. He doesn't want to talk about marrying someone. He's too annoyed.

"Anyway, as much as we want you to have your way in choosing the person you want, we need to help you out now since it seems like it will take you forever before deciding." His father explained.

"What do you mean?" Sasuke asked, immediately returning his gaze on his father.

"I'd like you to meet them, Namikaze Minato and Uzumaki Kushina." Fugaku motioned to the couple sitting infront of Sasuke. He bows a little to show respect but didn't say anything.

"He's a very good-looking man." Kushina pointed out and Sasuke's parents laugh a little.

"I'm the father, afterall." Fugaku said jokingly and they all laugh. Sasuke on the other hand watch them boredly.

"Going back to the business, they are the owner of our allied company, the Namikaze's." Itachi joined the conversation.

"Then?" Sasuke asked.

"You'll be marrying their son." Her mother answered leaving Sasuke dumbfounded.

"What?"

"Sorry I'm late!" Right on the cue, a blonde enters the place, slightly catching his breath. The raven turn his gaze on him only to be stunned more.

"He's beautiful." He thought unconsciously.

"Here he is." Minato said.

Sasuke stood, eyes not living the blonde's figure. "Who are you?"

The blonde smiled widely causing Sasuke's heart to beat faster. "I'm Uzumaki Naruto, nice to meet you!" He cheerfully answered.

Sasuke looks at his parents then to the couple. "He's our son." Kushina said making the raven's eyes widen.

'I'm marrying a boy?'

'Wtf?'

-----------
Obsidian Love
dawnEclipse_