13 |. 𝗔𝗱𝗼𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗱

AGE: 14

T/W: fluff, cuteness, etc

SMALL NOTE: Sorry if this story seems familar to another story! I absolulty loved this idea!  Excuse the spelling mistakes!

★★★

It's been about six months since Y/N got her internship, at SI. As an orphan, Y/N has nobody, but all that changed in the past six month. Her time in SI, as a personal assitant to Mr. Stark, was her best times of her life, and even the Avengers took a liking onto her. She was polite, smart, kind, and knew when to kick someone's ass. The surprising part was that she was only 14! A teen! She was incredibly smart for her age! 

Y/N L/N was just any other kid in the orphange. Her parents died when she was 1, due to a car crash, and her aunt and uncle who decided to adopt her died when she was only 10, so she's been in the orphanage for roughly 4 years. As she would describe it, 4 years of hell. Along wth all of that she was a part-time 'superhero' if you will. So things couldn't get any stressful for her. 

It's a typical day for Y/N wake up, at the crack of dawn. Make breakfast for the orphange, get a beating from the orphange mother, and go to school with a bleeding arm. No body talked to her at Midtown Tech, Peter used to talk to her, they were friends, but he graduated last year, so Y/N was all alone, through out the whole day of school. During lunch time everyone's favourite bully decide to show up! Riley, little sister of the 'retired' bully, Flash. Y/N kept her self engrossed in one of Mr. Banner's book about Gamma Radiation, but Riley had to ruin it, by tossing the precious book the other side of the cafeteria. 

"Aww, is little Y/N gonna cry?" said Riley. Y/N glared at her, "It's not nice to snatch things from someone's hands, genius," retroted Y/N. People in the cafeteria snickered, causing Riley to turn red, "I'll get back to you after school for this, Loser." Y/N let out a sigh, of course. How could she forget? Along with the orpange mother's beatings she would have to bear the beatings of Riley too, atleast on the brightside, she get to stay after school at the Avengers Tower, over the weekend! They'll have a movie night too, so that's exciting. 

Y/N got out of school, and avoided the gate, where she usally got beat up by Riley after school. She knew it would only be worse on Monday, but she didn't want any bruises on her, when she went to SI. 

On her way out she saw Happy's car, she got onto it, and immideatley smiled, "Hello, Happy!" Happy seemed really well...happy today, like really happy, quite unsusal. Happy chuckled, "Hi, kid. You're staying for the weekend, correct?" Y/N took out her sketch book, "Yep!" Y/N sneaked a glance at happy through the rearview mirror, "Anything up today, Happy?" Happy's eyes widened, "What-No! Nothing!" Y/N raised her eyebrow, "Did Harley, Pete, Morgan, Pietro, Wanda or Shuri, set up a prank for me?" Happy visibly relaxed, "No, not at all kid. I would have warned you." Y/N shrugged it off, he probably got a higher pay from Mr. Stark or something.