v ━━ they find out about your abusive father ³

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓: 1.2K
𝐀𝐆𝐄: 16
𝐓/𝐖: Strong Language, Abuse, Abusive Parents, Neglect, Bruises, Violence, Mentions of car Accident, Angst, Gore, Fluffy ending, etc.
𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓: " could you write one where the reader has abusive father? she's like sixteen, and her dad is abusive because her mother maybe died because of her or something. the avengers could find out, and they're like really protective of her? especially bucky, and he could be like her father figure or something. it would be nice if the ending is rly fluffy. also make it into three parts, please. thx."
𝐀/𝐍: This is the last chapter of this mini series! I really hope it was good, but mind you, English is not my first language therefore my writing is not the best at some moments. :' )

▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀

Y/N's eyes were devoid of any emotions, as the Avengers glanced at her. Bucky, jaw-tightened upon seeing the various bandages, bruises, and the thing that angered him most was the emotionless face Y/N had.

No matter what was happening she was always smiling; trying to cheer up the team. Even when it seemed as though, it seemed like there was no hope, Y/N was still optimistic, she was the invisible glue that held the Avengers together.

Yes, a sixteen year old girl was what held the earth's greatest heroes together.

Bucky cast another glance at Y/N to see a stray tear slowly falling from her eyes; her eyes distant. Upon seeing that the super soldier gently wiped the tear away, slowly so as to not alarm Y/N. The brunette then pulled her in, letting her head lean on his shoulder, and his right arm over her, as if to protect her from whatever else she had to go through.

If he tightens his jaw anymore, it's bound to be broken.

Bucky was held back from doing anything further to Y/N's father back at their house. To the point where Steve, Sam, and Tony (In his iron man suit by the way), had to hold him back. While the police escorted Gabe.

He curled his metal left hand into fist. I'll make that motherf!cker pays for doing that to my kid.

___

Y/N was lying on her bed, in her room, at none other than the Avengers Tower. Her [H/C] hair was lying limply, by her side, her eyes staring at the ceiling as if that would give answers on how to fix all the problems she had managed to make.

A slow tear fell, thoughts buzzing through. It's all my fault...You thought, now full blown tears fall through. You were trying your best to not to break down next to Bucky, on your ride back here.

Your father, Gabe, had lost his wife, your mom, when you were only twelve. That's when it started. First he just yelled, he would yell at you for being a disappointment, he would blame you for your mother's death, since she died in a car accident on her way to pick you up from school. Even though you knew you weren't supposed to think it was your fault, you couldn't help but... feel like the torments from Gabe...It felt you deserved all of it. Even when he would make you do all the work at your house. Even when he verbally abused you. Even when he... even when he hit you... you felt like you deserved it.