39 |. 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱

AGE: 17

T/W: Violence, Car crash, guns, violence, etc

★★★

The sun began to set through the cracks in the clouds and darkness was creeping in. The rain was getting worse, seond by second. The droplets harshly splatterly onto the wind shield, as thunder boomed, flashes filling the sky. My battery was running low, so I couldn't even relax by watching the Avengers, or anything for that matter. I squinted my eyes, despite, the headlights being maximum right now, I couldn't even see anything up ahead. This is not what I wanted on my drive back to NYC. I was already sad and tired because of tmy family 'reunion', and go to my crammed apartment. 

I kept my eye on a dark blue car right in front of me which seemed to be in a rush. Just as I took my eyes off the car and looked at my phone, since I felt like my phone was ringing, the car in front of me swerved into the right lane. As I looked back onto the road, I searched for the dark blue car, but it was already ahead of two cars in the right lane. My vision turned back to the road in front of me. Just as I did so, my stomach clenched and I held in my breath as I saw a stopped vehicle waiting to turn left about 30 feet in front of me. Thoughts began flooding into my mind on how to maneuver around this vehicle. As I looked to my right for an escape route, another car was right beside me, blocking the getaway. I abruptly pressed on the brakes and all I heard were the tires screeching, trying to grasp onto the slippery road to stop themselves. Time seemed to slow down a great deal while I tried, to steer the car into the ditch, but to no avail. 

Horror, disbelief and fear filled my mind as I lay on my side, sandwiched between the cold, hard tar and the mangled metal of the car. The weight of the car pressed down on the lower half of my body with monster force. It did not hurt, my body was numb. My lungs felt pinched shut and air would neither enter nor escape them. My mind was buzzing. What had just happened? In the distance, on that cursed road, I saw cars driving by completely unaware of what happened, how I felt. I tried to yell but my voice was unheard. I felt myself close my eyes, wanting to drift into a long deep sleep. Is this really how I die? After an agrument with my family, that never wanted me? Am I really dieing at the age of 17? Like this? I smiled slightl as tears prickled, against the corner of my eyes, atleast I watched endgame... Can't believe these are my last thoughts... With that I felt my eyes droop, and my vision turning black. 

I groaned, as I slowly opened my eyes, to reveal, a brick wall. A brick wall. "What the hell?" I mumbled trying to grasp the fact that how in the world I was well- still in this world. I slowly got up, stumbling, my mouth tasted mettalic, I leaned onto the wall, cltuching my side, as I surveyed my surrundings. Skyscrapers? How the hell is there skycrapers? I was driving in the middle of now where. I patted my pockets, wincing, to feel my phone. Phone? Thought I left it on my seat, and besides this should've got smashed, into bits, by the force f the car crash. I shook my head, as I stumbled out of the small alleyway I was in... to see crowds of people walking by. What am I in New York-

"What a beautiful day, in New York City?" I turned my head to see an old couple talking to themselves by a bench. My heart was beating rapidly as it should, how did I get here? Last time I checked I was in the middle of nowhere in New Mexico. I shook my head once again, and spotted a cafe, opposite of the road. I walked over to the coffee shop, "I'' think about this later. I need coffee."

I enetered the coffe shop, to be hit by the delcious smell of pastried, and coffee. An older woman walked up to me, concern evident on her face, "Dear.. are you alright?" I hastily nodded, not wanting to talk to anyone at the moment, "Y-Yeah, I'm fine... Just fell-from my- bicycle-yeah bicyle." The woman didn't seem to buy wa=hat I said, but didn't question me any further. "What would you like?"  I msiled, "Latte, please."

"Latte, coming right up! You can take a seat somewhere." I nodded, and turned around, and stopped quickly, when I saw the calender. 

March 12, 2023

2023? It's 2021. I glanced at the elderly woman, "Umm, Ma'am... what's the date?" She shot me a weird look, "March 12." I sheepishly scratched my neck, "What year?" She once again, shot me a weird look, as she handed me the latte, "2023." 

I reluctantly nodded, ad turned around. There were 13 people in hoodies, and caps, glancing at me now and then. I shrugged at sat at the very corner, sipping the hot latte slowly not to burn my tongue off. I sighed, and took out my phone, it had full battery! Woah, I have no idea what's happening. I typed in my password-and there... was- two screens present-two screens? I pressed the one on the right, and the date and everything was 2023, just like the elderly woman said. My eyes brows furrowed, this was making no sense none at all. I rubbed my eyes, to get a speck of blood all over hand, "Great." I muttered. I wiped it off, and clicked onto google, and turend on the data. "Might as well, watch something..." I chuckled to myself, I'm insane, here am I aftre a car accident, well alive, in New York somehow, bleeding, in what appered to be 2023, drinking a latte while watching Marvel clips. Great. 

I opened up, Google and typed in Black Widow, Trailer. 

Nothing. 

"What?" I murmered to myself, I scrolled down to see, an article, I clicked on it. 

Natasha Romanoff, or most formidably known as Black Widow, is  SHIELD agent, as well as an Avenger. She fought in the battle of New York City on 2012, and bravely fought Thanos in 2023, in restoring the people from the snap. 

What the fuck? Wait-what? Snap? Thanos? T-This isn't real-I think. I quickly exited the article and typed in the Avengers, only to be presented with information similar to that of the ones of Black Widow. I quickly typed in HYDRA, thinking atleast that had to show up, but nothing showed up! I ran a hand through my hair, just then I felt something placed on the back of my head. 

"What is your deal with HYDRA?"