30 |. 𝗣𝘂𝗻 𝗤𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻

AGE: 16

T/W: crack, mild swearing, etc

A/N: This was inspired by "I write fics" story called "Annoying the Avengers with puns"  on tumblr, so yeah...

★★★

I sat up in couch, and poked, Clint, "Hey guys! Listen!" Pietro rolled off the couch, "What, now?" He whined. The Avenger's were sprawled across the common area, everyone in their own 'claimed' couches. I giggled to myself, "Pretend I'm Loki", at that Thor perked up, "WHY?" Tony shoved Thor, or well tried to, "Inside voice!"

I giggled to myself, "Just pretend!" Sam rolled his eyes, "Uh, just continue your damn sentence."

"Alright, alright. Thor is pretty high-strung... I'm a bit more Loki." I laughed, "Get it?" Natasha sighed, but Thor and Steve bursts out laughing, Tony groans into a pillow, while Peter just nervously chuckles, Wanda speaks in a diffrent language, Bruce just looks at me with a deadpanned expression, and Pietro giggled. Bucky was already asleep, Sam grins, Clint looks annoyed.

Tony sighed, "Just-Just get out." Sam pushed me off of the couch, I groaned, as I grabbed a batterie off of the table, "I was finally feeling positive today." Peter collapses into the couch, "O my God." Natasha threw a pillow, at me, "Get out!" I laughed, "What?"

Clint, snatched the batterie away from me, "Stop with the shitty puns or I'm going to shoot you with an arrow. You're wasting our time by not letting us relax!"

I smirked, "I mean... Time flies like an arrow, but fruit flies like a banana."

"Okay that's enough," Wanda mumbles, "It's not funny anymore."

Tony scoffed, "Like it was before."

Bruce sighed, "I'm going to need some sushi's to heal from this."

"Well what did the sushi say to the bee?" Everyone groaned, "Wassabi!"

"What time even is this?" Peter looked around, trying to find his phone, I smirked, "Well Peter, 6:30 is the best time on the clock hands down." Peter looked at me with pity, "I'm sorry I've had enough of this." I shrugged, "I mean that's enough todaying for today-"

Before I knew anything I was webbed up in the ceiling, I tried to wiggle out, "Get me outta here." Stark laughed, "Sorry shorty, no can do!" Pietro highfived, Peter , "Guys!" I whined.

"I find these quite amusing on the contrary!" Thor booms.

I looked at them with puppy dog eyes, "See." Steve crossed his arm, "Nope!"

"What can I do? I AM THE PUN QUEEN!"

Peter shook his head, "Yeah, no." With that he webbed up my mouth, let's just say, I stayed there for the rest of the night.