12 |. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗔𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗗𝗶𝗲

AGE: Reader is 15 | Peter is 17

PAIR: Parker! Reader X Avengers 

T/W: taks about death, violence, gore, fluff, etc

SMALL MESSAGE: Thor and Loki isn't present in this chapter, their in asgard if you're wondering. 

★★★

★★★

I turned around, and twisted the man's hands, just before he could reach for his weapons. I slmmaed him onto the wall, and finished him off. My comms crackled, it was Natasha, "Y/N, get out of the base, we're going to blow it up in 10,"

I mumbled an okay, bolting through each and every hallway, ducking and kicking HYDRA agents where the sun doesn't shine. I saw light pouring out of one of the exits, and ran for it. However, before I could proceed anymore, I heard an aggravated sigh from somewhere. I wiped the sweat out of my face, and went closer to the sound, despite the fact that the building would blow up in 5 minutes. Just then my comms crackled again, it seemed to bt Tony, "Has anyone seen Peter? I can't find him anywhere!" 

Something clicked in my head, is that Peter? My heart was beating fast, I cannot let him get hurt, he's the only living relative I have, I have to get him out of here. The sound seemed to be coming from the opposite hallway, away from the door. Without hestitating I dashed across the hallway, hoping that I can get to him, before the building blows up. I manuevered myself through the broken reminents, getting a cut across my face, in the process.

 My comms crackled once again, it was Steve, "Y/N! Peter! What the hell are you doing in there? Get out!" I pressed my comms, "I think Pete's stuck inside, I'm trying to get to him."

I held my breath as I pushed off the wooden boards, to be met with Pete, stuck, with his leg bleeding, judging by the blood oozing out, his right leg was broken. My eyes were welling up, "Pete..." He looked up at me, "Y/N?" His spider-man mask was off, his nose was bleeding, and eyes were bloodshot, his usually curly brown hair seemed like it was deflated. I blinked back my tears, and pushed off the huge pipe off of his leg, using a bit off my already used up energy. 

I hugged him, and held him close. Pete pushed me off, "You have to get out of here, before this place blows up!" I sniffed, "What about you?" He looked away, "I'll c-come, just g-go." 

I closed my eyes, and used up all my pent up energy, and hugged Pete again. Pete probably thought I was going to go after I hug him, but he was wrong. I used my energy to teleport Pete to Tony, when I opened my eyes he was gone. I wiped off the sweat, and crawled out of the little room. My comms crackled, it was Mr. Stark, "Pete's here! Where's Y/N?" 

I couldn't concentrate on what they were saying to me, my vision was already growing fuzzy, from using that much energy. Might as well, just sit here and wait for it to blow up, but as cliche as this sounds, the picture of Aunt May flashed across my face, just then my comms started acting up, "Y/N GET OUT OF THERE YOU ONLY HAVE 60 SECONDS LEFT!" I sighed, and got up, using the wall as my support, as pictures of my loved ones flashed across my face, Aunt May, Peter, Mr. Stark, MJ, Ned... and so on. I shook my head, I can't make it, its impossible. Just then, just then I felt like I saw Uncle Ben. I eyes welled up, as I remebered his last words, "With great power comes great responsibility."