8 |. 𝗔 𝗛𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

AGE: 14

T/W: fluff, cuteness, etc

SMALL MESSAGE: I know its not Christmas yet...but I wanted to do this soooo bad, so yeah. All the Avengers live in Stark Tower btw

 All the Avengers live in Stark Tower btw

★★★

I groaned, I opened my crusty eyes and glanced over to the clock,

5:00 AM

Oh its only 5 AM-

I shot out of the bed, I looked over to the calender, its Christmas! How can I forget! I smoothed out my heair and dashed into Tony's room. Now, now , don't call me a kid for doing this...because well, I am a kid to start it off...and well, its christmas allright? Give me the lecture later. I sneaked into his room, to see Tony lying at the near edge of the bed, with drool dripping from his mouth, and to top it off he had his mehanic things on his chest. I giggled it was a funny sight to watch, just then I saw Morgan come in to the room.

 I smirked, "You're thinking the same thing I'm thinking am I right?" She grinned, "Oh I have something more." I lifted an eyebrow, but my eyes widened in surprise as I saw her taking out an airhorn, I rushed to her, and hugged her, "I have raised you right, my child!"

She giggled, "Do you know when Mom is comming?" I ruffled her hair, "She'll be back at 6 AM, she went to get last minture gifts, along with Laura." 

 "What about Wanda and Pietro?" 

"They went to Sokovia, to spent they're Christmas their." 

 She nodded, and then grinned widly, "Now to wake Dad..."

"GIRLS GET BACK HERE!!"

I giggled, as I floated Morgan up, as we dashed out of the room, to the kitchen. Morgan laughed, "We're in so much trouble." I smirked, "Well...there's a reason we did this on Christmas."

I looked up, "JARVIS, did you record it?"

"Of course." It was clear he enjoyed the little show, the amusement in his voice gave it away. 

Morgan jumped up and down, "Ooo JARVIS, can you play the airhorn part in all of the rooms, except the kitchen?" I looked at her, signaling her to add onto her sentence, she frowned, I sighed, "Well... what's the magic word?" she smiled sheepishly, "Please." I nodded, and ruffled her hair. 

"Of course, Morgan"

I grinned evily, as I heard, a hurd of groans, and then I saw a very angered Loki with his hair all over his face coming into the view. Morgan clasped her hand into mouth to stifle her giggles. Up next was Tony who still had drool stains on his mouth. Natahsa looked unfazed, but was smiling at everyone's reactions. Clint popped out of the vents as if he was sleeping there the entire time. I heard a ding from the elevator to see Pete, Sam, Bucky and Steve coming in, Steve went on a run, along with Sam and Bucky, and Pete went to grab some gifts, since he didn't trust us to keep his gifts under the tree. 

I smiled, I jumped on Steve, Sam and Bucky, attacking them with my hug, which they returned except for Sam he pushed me away, but ruffled my hair, then I turned my gaze to Peter. "Pete!" I attacked him with a hug, "My smol bean save me from the angered villians!" I giggled and hid behind Pete, Steve, Sam and Bucky. Thunderstorms could be heard from a room in particular, I smirked, seems like someone has avoken. Morgan giggled as Bucky lifted her and placed her on his back, giving her a piggy back ride. 

Sam groaned, "What did you guys do now?"

Steve shook his head with a chuckle, "You two woke them up in a special way didn't you?"

I huffed, "It's Christmas, and they were still in bed!" 

Morgan nodded braiding Bucky's hair, "They were still asleep at 5:00 AM!"

 Pete chuckled, "We'll get things settled, alright?"

"GIRLS?!"

Tony skidded across the hallway to be met with hiding behind Pete, Sam and the super soldiers, and Morgan on Bucky's back, holding the cross sign. Tony crossed his arms, and then came into view Thor with Stormbreker at hand, Clint with a bruise on his forehead (probably from falling from the vents), Loki combing his hair out of his face, Natasha leaning on the wall, I wiped a tear from my eye, "Natasha is so badass..." 

Tony stepped foward, "(Y/N) (Y/M/N) (Y/L/N). Morgan Howard Stark." I almost fell over, he never, and I mean never uses full names. Loki was staring holes into my forehead, if looks could kill  I would be 6ft under. Morgan let out a nervous chuckle, "Hi Dad..."

Tony's gaze fell over to me, I too let out a nervous chuckle, "Merry Christmas...?"

Thor groaned, "Lady (Y/N). Lady Morgan. Why did you awake us from our slumber the way you did?"

I smiled, Bucky frowned, and turned to me, "Doll..what did you do?" I chuckled, "Well..." I looked up, "JARVIS, can you please play the recording?" Morgan went it no a fit of giggles, as I tried not to laugh in their faces, as they saw their own reactions.

As they watched their own reactions, I slowly retreated Morgan from Bucky's shoulder, and held a plum smoothie their frozen in time. I smirked as I placed red kool-aid on Sam, on Pete I put milk and as for the Captain...I placed a gallon of ice water. I held Morgan, slowly retreating to the other hallway. 

Loki smirked, "Both of them are getting good." Natsaha nodded, and looked over to us, "Hey!" Everyone's head turned to me and Morgan, I smirked and ran for it, but before they could do anything, "NOW!" The next they knew the Avengers were soaked in all types of refreshments, Bucky wiped off the smoothie from his face, "Oh they're so dead now."

Everyne chased after the girls, but after a while it seemed as though they lost them. Sam took deep breaths, "Impossible. How the hell did the girls outrun the master asasins?" I looked from my spot in the vents. Signaling for Morgan to stay quiet, Morgan turned to me smiling, "Isn't this Clint's property?"

I snorted, "As if I care...and plus this is you're dad's tower, not his."

A  green aura surrounded me and Morgan. She looked up at me, "Uh oh." The next thing we new we came crashing down, I floated Morgan up so she doesn't get hurt but I couldn't use my powers, I fell with a thud, but Morgan, was safely placed on the ground beside me by the green aura. I groaned, I tucked in a strand of my hair, as the Avengers stood infront of me mencaingly, I let ot a nervous laugh, "So...can we have breakfast?"

Tony held me by the ear, with his right hand, and onto his left Morgan, I shriked, "Ow ow" Morgan groaned, "Dadddd it hurttttsss." Tony laughed, "This what you get for doing what you did. Oh but I love that (Y/N) dropped ice water on, Capsicle." Steve rolled his eyes. 

He set us down on the couch, Morgan quickly came to me and sat on my lap.I held her closer , I huffed, and looked at Loki, "How come I get the rough landing?"

Loki smirked, "Well...you always say that you're an adult, am I right?" I narrowed my eyes, but nodded slowly, he sniggered, "Adults usally gets rough landings, and besides Morgan is a kid." Morgan gasped, "No I'm not!" 

I pat her head, "Yes, you are. Atleast Reinderr Games-" Loki rolled his eyes, "Admitted that I'm an adult."

"Why is the floor wet?"

I turned my head around to see Pepper, Laura, Cooper, Lila, and Nathanial walking in. I laughed, "Its just that some people," I eyed everyone, "Needed a shower." I winked at Morgan who just giggled. Pepper laughed, "Fill me up later." 

I smiled, "Well, then let's get this Christmas Morning started!"

★★★

How was it? I genuinly enjoyed writing this! If this wasn't what you were expecting by 'Christmas' don't worry I'm going to make another version, where they show what they do in a day, like opening presents, going out, and such. See you later!