ii ━━ being the youngest avenger would include...

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓: 1.6K
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐀𝐆𝐄: 15
𝐓/𝐖: Strong Language, Mentions of Violence, and Mentions of Bullying.
𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓: "Could you do a headcannon where the reader is like the youngest avenger, and everyone is protective, and soft for her. and she's like friends with kate, and peter."

▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀

↪  You were brought into the team when you were only fourteen, Tony had found you in the streets with your extraordinary powers to bent the elements. Tony was your legal guardian, but the others (adult) avengers were your guardians too incase of emergencies. 

With or without the adoption process, you were practically adopted by the Avengers.

Steve was mad at Tony for bringing a fourteen-year-old kid into the team, but you had proven him you were Infact capable. Steve is still protective, even though your fifteen. 

When Peter and Kate arrived at the compound, they would pull the "I'm older than you," card, even though they were only older than you by like...two months. 

Tony and Steve being the dad and the mom of the compound. Always making sure the younger avengers were alright. Steve was in fact a mother hen. 

Nat, Loki, Wanda were like big sisters, you always went to them for advice. 

Bruce, Clint, Thor, Sam, and Bucky were like protective uncle figures. 

Pietro, and Loki however, are like big brothers. (my man, Pietro is alive thank you very much). 

Steve is always there for your school sport tournaments. You can see him in the crowd, with his baseball cap, holding up his phone like a grandma.
                                        "Your doing great, sweetie."
                                        ⇢ That one time, he had been filming himself, and had forgotten to turn the camera, towards you, was hilarious, but our grandpa isn't exactly specialized in using technology, so its okay. 

Speaking of technology, Steve, Bucky, Thor and Vision always comes to you for technology advice, or what the pop culture reference you and Peter make, that sound like a whole different language.
                                        ⇢ "Kid, what does "twerk," mean?"

Tony spoils you. He saw how you hadn't tried shawarma when you arrived at the compound, and he made it his mission, for you to experience everything that you should have in your childhood. Even though you told him it wasn't necessary. 
                                        ⇢ "Tony, no."
                                        ⇢ "Tony, yes."