36 |. 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘅𝗶𝗰 𝗣𝘁. 𝟮

AGE: 14

IF YOU'RE EXPERINCEING ANOREXIA, PLS REACH OUT! THERE'S ALWAYS HELP, NO MATER WHAT! EVEN IF YOU THINK THE WHOLE WORLD OS AGAINST YOU, THERE'S STILL HELP OUT THERE! IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO SOMEONE, I'M HERE :)

REQUESTED BY: @g4y_Fr0gg0

REQUEST: Hi, I was wondering if I could suggest I guess an idea for your Avengers x TeenReader book. I really like it and thought it was cool. Could you maybe write a one-shots where the reader has an ED (anorexia)? All good if your not comfortable with it just curious.

WARNING! TALK OF PURGING, SELF-HATE, ARE PRESENT IN THIS CHAPTER! IS THIF TRIGGERS YOU, DO NOT READ! 

★★★

Y/N picked the mounts of pancake, and sausage, Natasha had placed them on her plate. Just looking at it made her sick. Bruce took wary glances at Y/N, she just seemed so fragile-she used to be so strong, energetic...happy. She even managed to calm down the other guy, for crying out loud!

Wanda cleared her throat, gaining the attention of everyone, but Y/N's head still hung low, her eyes trained on the sausage, in front of her, "How's school, going for you, Y/N?" asks Wanda as gently as she can. Y/N furrowed her eyebrows, "Not bad."

Y/N sighed and got up, the food from before untouched, except for the half of the pancake she had eaten, "Excuse me, I think I'm done." With that she walked off, taking fast and long strides to the washroom.

"Didn't think, my cooking was that bad," mumbled Sam, trying to lighten the mood. Natasha got up, and glanced at Clint and Bucky, "I'll be right back," she answered after a short pause.

Tony watched the scene unfolding in front of him, "Is there something happening here, that I should know?"

The room was met with silence-it was awkward or comforting... it held anticipation. "I honestly don't know what's happening anymore," concluded Pietro, breaking the silence.

I let my tears fall as I locked the door, behind me. I already felt dizzy from purging this morning, now I have to do it, again! The food didn't sit well, inside my body, so either way, I'm going to end up puking it out. I eyed the toilet, not wanting to do it, just yet. My eyes brimmed with tears, as I took in a shaky breath. I got up, and surveyed myself in the mirror; it looked like I grew in an extra pound... I jumped slightly, and my thighs wobbled. Disgusting. Megan was right. I did look fat. I mean, I have nothing against people with weight or anything, it's just I-I looked exceptionally ugly on me.

I walked over to the lavish washroom, and headed to the toilet, slumping down. I took three of y fingers and shoved them up to my throat until I felt like I was gagging, and my eyes felt like they were burning. As I puked out, what I ate three minutes ago.