47 |. 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗼𝘄 𝗣𝘁. 𝟯

AGE: 13

T/W: Violnce, fluff, angst, etc

PAIR: Dad!Stucky X Reader 

★★★

B U C K Y

I SWALLOWED THE BILE, that was running up from my throat, as I saw the smeared blood. I tightened my grip on Steve's hand trying to reassure him. We-the Avengers, save people. We save lives. We save the world. We save parents. We save children. We save families. Yet, we-no I failed to protect my own daughter. My own child. I saw the SHIELD agents pick up the guy dressed in the Captain America costume, as he spat out blood.

Just seeing him made my blood boil. Seeing that-that symbol, of HYDRA. It brought back too many memories. I gritted my teeth, as I took long strides to him, and pushed the agents who had a grasp of him, and slammed him down, "Where is she?!"

Steve tried to pull me away, so did the others, but I stood my ground, as I held a death grip on his collar. He looked at me, "Traitor."

I slammed him onto the ground, once again, "Where. Is. She."

He smirked, "Hail Hydra." I threw him to the ground and walked away, I can't do this. I have to know where she is. She can't go through what I went through, HYDRA isn't a place for children. The tortures-I, they were even too much for me, I can't imagine what's happening to her. 

I walked outside, stuffing my hand into my pocket, as I stared down the buildings ahead. 

"Hey."

I sighed as I turned around and met Steve's eyes, "It's alright, Buck." He stretched out his hands, and I leaned into the hug. "I don't know, what to do, Steve." I could feel him sigh, "We-We'll find her." I nodded, as we stood there,  in each other's hands. We have to find her. We need to bring back Y/N.

We need to bring back our Baby girl. 

Two days later

3 R D   P E R S O N 

Y/N STARED AHEAD, her void of any emotion. She jumped down subtly, onto another roof of the building, as she analyzed the rooftop of the tower. Her targets were on the roof, their back turned away from her. The moonlight glinted against her dagger sheathed on her waist, as she blended with the shadows. She moved in fluid motion, her movement invisible to the naked eye, his orders still echoing in her mind. 

Eliminate Steve Rogers and James Barnes. 

THE SUPER SOLDIERS, held their hands as they stood on the rooftop, taking in their surroundings. They felt guilty, how could they not? She was taken away from, from right under their noses. Bucky sighed, frowning slightly, "We're taking a look at one of the HYDRA bases tomorrow, right?" Steve only nodded, squeezing Barnes's hand, to reassure him, "We'll find her." The rest of the Avengers had left for another HYDRA base today. The third one actually. They didn't want Rogers and Barnes to come, until their emotions are under control, not wanting them to lash out during missions.