43 |. 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗼𝘄

AGE: 13

PAIR: Dad!Stucky X Reader 

T/W: Swearing, Violence, Fluff, etc

A/N: When it's Y/N's POV, Imma just call her Dads by their first names, because well, she calls both of them Dad, so it would be confusing on who's talking... so bear with me :')

 so bear with me :')

★★★

I STOOD HIGH, at the edge of the building, the wind trickling into my chestnut hair, while I searched through the city. It's been a long day. I sighed, and slumped down. My muscles were sore, and I'm pretty sure I broke my ribcage from my fight with the Avengers. Okay, let me explain. The Avengers are after me on Nick Fury's orders, and... I can't reveal my identity when my Dads are part of the Avengers. I rubbed my eyes, "EVE, can you scan the city, one last time, for any criminals?"

"Yes, boss."

EVE was my A.I that I developed, maybe by stealing quite a few notes from Tony, but we don't talk about that. I heard a beep from within my suit, jolting me forward, "What is it EVE?"

Her voice sounded urgent, "There appears to be 5 men trying to rape a woman, just below you in the alleyway to the right."

I smirked, These men just made a grave mistake. I looked around, the drop seemed to be an 80ft drop. I shrugged and jumped, and landed with a summersault, and immediately sprinted to the right, to see 5 tall men, crowding around a person. I couldn't quite see who it was, but I stopped.

I whistled, "Hey, fellas."

All of them turned around, in a second, while I crossed my arms, "Don't you know, it's rude to treat a lady like that?" My smug look disappeared as soon as it came when I saw who the woman was. Pepper? Why was she-If I hadn't come here...

I gritted my teeth, "Step away, or I'll break all your bones." One of the men to the right snickered, "Aww, are you going to call your Mommy?" Okay, fine, it's understandable that they're underestimating me; after all, I'm only 13 years old, but does anyone want to tell him that he just signed his own death warrant?

I smirked once again, "I'm not the one who's going to call their mommy, it's you Mister." He grunted, "Why you little..." He came at me, sprinting. What an idiot. I need to stop talking like Hermione.

Right before he reached me, I dove into the side, and blended into the shadows. I was still there, but I knew quite well, to hide myself. He frantically looked around, "Where did the little brat go?" While the bastard was looking for me, I went against his friends. Let's just say that, I wasn't exagurating when I said I might break all their bones.

The man ran a hand through his hair, and fell right on his butt when he turned around. I was sitting on top of his four friends indian style, who were all knocked out from the excruciating pain. I opened one of my eyes, "Oh hi! Want to join my meditation? " His face looked as pale as a ghost. He tried to run away, but stumbled and fell, but before he could even go a few feet, I dashed to him. Twisted both of his hands back, whilst grabbing his head and slamming it against the break wall. The blood was gushing out of his forehead, as I slammed it many times, before letting him slump to the ground. That was getting a radious of 10 miles close to Pepper.