15 |. 𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗬𝗼𝘂, 𝗣𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿

PAIR: Stark!Reader X Peter Parker 

T/W: cuteness, fluff, etc

CREDITS: @farfromtommy

SITE: tumblr

★★★

"Dad! You're home!!" You said as you ran right into his body. He stumbled backward trying to keep his balance as you wrapped your arms around his torso and dug your face into his chest. He wrapped his arms around you and gave you a kiss on your forehead.

"I always come home to you! I missed you, sunshine." He said, his grip around you never loosening. You pulled away and looked at him. He grabbed your shoulders and just sighed. "You're growing up on me, kid. I don't know what I'm gonna do if every time I leave you just go out and grow up." You smiled at him, diverting your attention when you remembered who was standing next to him.

You looked at the young boy standing next to your dad. He had a mop of curly brown hair resting on top of his head and big brown eyes staring back at you. You extended your hand to offer him a handshake and introduced yourself. "I'm Y/N. You're Peter Parker, right? Everyone around here talks about you a lot. It's nice to meet you." You smiled at him, not breaking eye contact. He extended his hand out to meet yours and shook it. "Yep, I'm Peter. It's nice to meet you too Y/N. I've also heard a lot about you."

He continued to look you over before his attention was taken away from you when Tony cleared his throat. "Moving on from whatever that was. We have work to do, kid. Go ahead and get settled in your room and meet me at the lab in an hour. Y/N will show you to your room. Just keep your eyes and hands off of each other, for the safety of the two of you."

He walked over to Rhodey, leaving you and Peter. You noticed the duffle bag Peter had with him as he picked it up and threw it on his shoulder. "Lead the way." He smiled at you and you made your way to the elevator, Peter following closely behind you.

"So Tony Stark's daughter. I don't think I would've pegged Tony for the father type." Peter said as you walked into the elevator. You pushed the button for the residential level of the compound of the doors shut in front of you. "I don't think anyone would. But he's a really great dad, believe it or not. I don't think I've ever felt like I was the daughter of THE Tony Stark. He's always been pretty good about separating me from his work." You said staring at the closed door.

"So Spider-Man, huh?" You said looking over at Peter. "Yep that's all me. Crime finding, web slinging spider." He smiled at you. The elevator doors open and you walk down a hallway, showing him the room he would be staying in.

"If you need anything or anyone, just let F.R.I.D.A.Y know and she'll help you out. You have everything you should need in here. The lab is 3 floors below us and the common area is 2 floors down." You stood in the doorway of his room. He looked around the room and took in how simple, yet amazing it was. He looked out his window at the amazing view of the forest and mountains surrounding the compound.