34 |. 𝗣𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘆 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗠𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀

AGE: 16

T/W: crack, fluff, etc.

★★★

I walked down the stairs, to be face to face with a build a bear, my eyes, widened, "What the hell, is a build a bear doing here?" The thing rolles his eyes, "It's rocket," and for the last time, "I'm not a build- a bear." 

I looked around, to see a man with an old fashioned looking headphones, with wierd music on, sitting on the couch, a... green woman, sittng beside him with her arms crossed, staring at me, as if glaring holes into my forehead... a man-who seemed like he cut-designs all over his body? A woman with-antenna like things on her head-and finally... a talking tree. 

"Uh..." I grimaced slightly, at Mr. Headset's taste of music, "Mr. Stark...?" Then he came through the door, followed by Steve, Natasha, and Bucky, "What-" 

Build- a- bear glared at me, "I-uh mean, who are all of these people?" The green lady walked up to me, with her hand on her hips, Gamora sighed, "So you really don't remember us, huh?" she mumbled. 

"What did you say-" she interuppted me, "My name's Gamora, that idiot over their is Peter-" 

Headset whined in protest, I grinned, "So that's the name of the headset..." Gamora smirked, "She's Mantis-" she waved at me, "He's Drax," He stopped for a second and looked at me, "I've mastered the ability of standing so incredibly still, that I become invisible to the eye. Watch, my movement... is so slow... that it's imperceptible. I'm invisible."

I chuckled nervously, "Hello, Drax-" 

"Dammit."

Green lady-uh I mean Gamora, pointed over to the talking tree, "He's groot."

"I am groot!"

I looked around me, everyone seemed to be trying to stifle their laughes, what up with them? I looked over to the talking tree, I pointed to myself, "I am Y/N  L/N" The racoon confidently crossed his arms, "And as I told everyone I'm-"

"A-build- a bear," interuppted Tony snickering. The racoon growled, "The name's Rocket." I stepped back slightly, looking over Gamora, to Steve, "Um.. not be rude or anything... what are they doing here....?"

Headset, got up, and did an awkward stance, "We're the guardians of the galaxy!" I scowled, "Guardians of the what?" He cleared his throat, "Galaxy, and I'm the mightly, famous, Star-Lord! Don't ask for autogrphs please!" I deadpanned, "I've never seen you in my life, and I'm not calling you Star-Lord." Gamora smirked, and patted my back. 

 Mantis motioned for me to walk over to her, "We just came to visit." I nodded, taking weary glances at Natasha, who gave me a reasuuring smile.

Tony clapped his hands together, "So, after... the mad titan, we never saw these guys, and you-" he said pointing over to me, "-don't remeber them, as an affect effect of the snap."

I made an 'o' shape with my mouth, "...Alright?" It came out more as a question. Racoon-uh I mean Rocket shrugged, "You were with us half of the time, we were in space." I shakily nodded, sad that I don't remember them, Bucky patted my back, comfortinly. After all, he went through the 'I don't remeber anything phase too..' 

Drax took another bite... of his chips, I think, "It's aceptable if you don't remember us, we can get the memories back."

Headset nodded, "Yeah, I'll have to agree with the walking thesaurus on that one." Drax frowned, "Do not ever call me a thesaurus." I frowned, "It's just a metaphor, man." Rocket glanced at me, "His people are completely literal. Metaphors go over his head." 

"Nothing goes over my head. My reflexes are too fast, I would catch it." I nervously laughed, "Yeah..." 

Mantis turned to me, "Why are you so tense?" I awkwardlly scracthed my neck, "I'm not used to meeting people... kinda weary of them."

The room was silent after that, no one spoke, it wasn't awkward but it wasn't exactly comforting either. The only sound in the room was Drax muching on.. whatever he was eating, I furrowed my eyebrow, parts and pieces of my memories coming back, "So you guys... are a plucky band of intergalactic mercenaries?" Gamora laughed, "That's actually what you called us when we first met you." I smiled, getting back somewhat of that fond memory, Peter shook his head, "Dude, don't call us plucky. We don't know what it means."

I grinned, "Then I'm defineltey calling you that." Headset rolled his eyes.

Tony smirked, "She's big on nicknames, so watch out." I waved at him dismissvely, "I already have a nickname for Mr. Lord, here-" He held up his hands, "It's Star-Lord." 

I rolled my eyes, " I prefer Headset." Everyone was laughing while Peter just sunk into his seat, but a small smile was present in his face. 

Steve looked slightly lost by all this, then his lit up like a christmas tree, "You guys are the ones who saved this universe with a dance off battle!"

Bucky choked on his drink, "D-Dance of battle?" Headset grinned, "Yes!" Gamora, sighed, "Not again!"

I frowned, "Hold up! A dance off battle...?" Gamora looked sad all of sudden, "You don't remeber that?" I shook my head, "No..."

Drax shook his packet to get more of whatever he was eating, "There are two types of beings in the universe. Those who dance, and those who do not."

Quill rolled his eyes, "I get it, yes. I'm a dancer, and Gamora is not."

"You just need to find a woman who is pathetic, like you."

"Thanks, buddy." I snorted, and whispered to Drax using my powers, "I think he wants a hug." Quill glared at me, "No, I do not." Before I knew it Quill was being squished by a hug from Drax, I was laughing my eye out at the sight. Mr. Stark smiled, "Hey, Star Lord." Tony appeared next to him, a hand on his shoulder. "Your friends look like it's been a long trip. Would you like to stay and have dinner with us? Have a little 'get to know ya' party?" I shooted Tony a stern glare, and threw my hands up in defeat as Peter turned to me, exhilarated.

"Yes! Finally!" His eyes opened wide, reaching into his pack excitedly.

"I've got the perfect party music!"