50 |. 𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗼𝗱

REQUESTED BYHaroldPottahwifey 

AGE: 13

DISCLAIMER: It's been ages since I've finished the percy jackson series (only about a year), so I probably don't have most of the parts that accurate so bear with me

★★★

THE COLD WIND, sweeped into my hoodie, as I weaved my way around the streets. My ocean blue eyes, searching for any source of food, I could potensially steal. My head held, down, and my small hands, rubbing the gleaming turquoise green ring on my fingers, in a desperate attempt to calm myself down. My guard was up, since it's only been a few hours since the last monster I encountered, and I was almost caught by the police. Almost. 

I gritted my teeth, as I swiftly turned into an alleyway clutching my stomach in a deperate attempt to lessen the pain. After all, I haven't ate in days. I was so happy, a few months ago. Really happy. Few months ago, this time I was in my home. With my big brother Percy, my mom, Sally, and my step dad Paul. It was perfect. 

Then the giant war had to come along. Killing everyone I knew and loved. Killing away my own twin brother. Killing away my own mom. Killing away my own step-dad. Killing away Annabeth, Grover, Chiron-and so many more people, that I loved and valued. Athough we won, it was in the prohecy I will be a big part. I was. We won. But the fates had to curse me to be the last demigod on Earth. 

What could the stupid gifts from God's do, if I don't have my loved ones around me? Near me? Nothing. Absolutley nothing. I looked down at myself, and they had to put me in a child's form. I was seventeen. Now I'm a puny thirteen year old. On top of all that I have to spend the next three centuries on this awful planet, and join the Gods after. Since that was there so called 'gift.' Bullshit.

The fact that this stupid team called HYDRA was after me wasn't making my situation any better. At all. 

Just then a man caught my eye. 

He had a suit on,  expensive looking watch, and square shaped sunglasses. His strides were confident as he weaved his way through the crowd. Either this man is a huge dummy to walk down New York in expensive clothing, or is one hell of a cocky man. He looked familiar, though. 

I smirked, as I followed him through the crowd, I could see little boys or girls gasping or looking at him in awe. He's a celebrity? Honestly I wouldn't know, I can't  exactly keep in date with all the events happening  when going near technology can attract monsters. 

My eyes scanned him, and I dove straight forward, bumping, him and slipping my hands, into his pants, and taking out his wallet. I quickly got up, this man seemed to be cocky, acting sweet would surely annoy him. Cocky, would be perfect. I frowned, as I stuffed the walled in my back pocket before he could notice, "Hey! Watch were you're going, old man." 

He had a look of surprise cross his features, but soon turned into a smirk, "You too squirt." I rolled my eyes, with a huff, and passed by him, purposely bumping his shoulder, as I got away from him as quickly as I can. I swiftly turned into an alley way, and took out the pocket, my eyes turning into the size of saucers at seeing the amount of money in it. 

1K dollars. 

Who the fuck is this guy? Tony Stark? Heard Annabeth talk about him and this group of once. Annabeth's now...

I shook my head, and got rid of any negative thoughts, and stuffed the folded bills into my back pocket, and took out what appeared to be an ID card. I froze for a moment. Wait what? This has to be a mistake. Written in the card, was Anthony Edward "Tony" Stark. 

Did I just steal from Iron Man?  

★★★

A/N: Part 2...?

Just a disclamier, I probably won't complete most of these mini series, part of the reason because I lose ideas... but I do have some ideas for this short series, so comment if you would like a part 2. I wouldn't probably get to it really fast, but I'll try. :)

Anyways see yall next time!

I larb you 3000!