24 |. 𝗔𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗣𝘁. 𝟮

AGE: 16 or 14 it's your choice

T/W: angst, death, etc.

SMALL NOTE: This chapter is really sad... I'm being serious.

 I'm being serious

★★★

"Assemble."

A war cry erupts from everyone's throats as they charged toward the Mad Titan. There was a look of distraught on his face, but nonetheless, he lifted his sword toward the Avengers, and his army ran straight toward them, neither of them slowing down. All the hell broke loose, it was chaotic. Thor slammed Stormbreaker onto the ground, shooting down many of Thanos's men down, as each and every hero, shoot or hit the army. As Y/N froze many of the monsters in front of her, her mind was rampaging for a plan, a way, to prevent what was about to unfold. Dr. Strange's words still echoed in her head. 

"If I tell you, it won't happen"

Y/N shook it off, and her attention turned to Tony who seemed to lie on the ground, earily close to being shot. Y/N ran forward and with a flick of her wrist, cutting off the oxygen supply of the monster. He crippled and fell to the ground which swallowed him up. Tony looked around, frantically, and his eyes froze at Y/N. He swallowed thickly, "Y-Y/N?"

"The old man missed me?" said Y/N, using humor, to mask her emotions. 

Tony didn't respond he was just staring at her, in disbelief. Y/N lifted Tony up, "You know before, the yellow sparkly thing came as Pete called it, Pepper told me there's another Bambi in the house. And Dad after this the first thing I want to do is to see her-" Tony pulled Y/N into a hug, Y/N laughed as she blinked back her tears, The billionaire pat her back, "You can let it out. Don't bottle it up." Y/N leaned into the crook of his neck, "Touche." Stark chuckled, "You're definitely a Stark." 

"You bet I am."

"Still can't believe, y-you're back"

The girl laughed as tears fell on the ground, "What can I say? I'm the protector of Earth. The oh so great Protector."

Tony smirked, "Don't get your hopes up kid, we protect too."

Y/N rolled her eyes, "Yeah, totally. If I wasn't here you would have got your butt kicked."

They both laughed. Despite the fact around them there was a whole battle going around. They were both met with a comfortable silence-well not quiet, there were still sounds of battle cries in the background, but to them, it was muffled. Y/N smiled as she used her hand, to heal the huge gash on her father's head, "I love you."

"I love you too kiddo."

I stumbled back up shakily, as I saw Thanos getting a hold of the gauntlet. I made the ground hold him in his place, at least for a bit, but then he looks at me, and broke free, throwing his sword at me in the process. I get hit right in the stomach and go flying back, slamming against the rock wall. I suck in air through my teeth, my head was swaying back and forth. I see Dad flying up to the titan with great speed. I propel myself up, using the rocks as a support, my vision was clouding, and when I tilted my head, and my heart drops.