iv ━━ they find out about your abusive father ²

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓: 1.2K
𝐀𝐆𝐄: 16
𝐓/𝐖: Strong Language, Abuse, Abusive Parents, Neglect, Bruises, Violence, Mentions of car Accident, Angst, Gore, Fluffy ending, etc.
𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓: " could you write one where the reader has abusive father? she's like sixteen, and her dad is abusive because her mother maybe died because of her or something. the avengers could find out, and they're like really protective of her? especially bucky, and he could be like her father figure or something. it would be nice if the ending is rly fluffy. also make it into three parts, please. thx."

▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀

You shook your head at the ridiculous thoughts you filled your head with. You had a feeling that with your rotten luck, the truth would never come to light.

When you pushed the door open, you were met with flickering fluorescent lights. Closing the door behind you, you saw your father sitting on the couch with a bottle of beer in his hand.

His salt and pepper hair was smothered all over his forehead, as if he were a madman. His dark, onyx eyes looked at you with pure disgust. "Where the hell were you?!" Spit flew from his mouth as he got up, coming closer and closer to you. You wanted to open your mouth and say something. But that scent he had always given off made you quiver. No matter how many people you took down, whether they were agents, aliens, monsters, or even Gods... You always froze in fear at the presence of your so-called father.

He grabbed a fistful of your hair and slammed your head against the wall. Your head bounced off the wall, leaving a trail of blood. You felt lights pop behind your eyes.

He lifted you up with your arm with so much force that you could feel your stitches opening up once again. You bit your lip to not scream as he held you to the wall by your throat. All you could see was his face. Your head was booming with pain, and your vision was constantly blurring.

"You're late, and you're dressed like some slut." You tried to move his hands away from your throat, but with no avail, you started to choke out your breath.

He squeezed your throat harder, and your eyes went wide from the sudden pain that came from your neck. "Where the fuck were you?!"

You opened your mouth and attempted to speak, "I-I was at-" Enjoying seeing you in pain, Gabe squeezed even harder, making it harder for you to say, "The-the party-"

That was also he needed as he let you fall to the ground. You gasped for air and clutched your neck in pain. You were pretty sure you tore your muscles in your neck.

You couldn't process where Gabe even was before the beer bottle Gabe was holding collided with your head. Causing you to let out a bloodcurdling shriek. You felt the piece of glass embed in your head. You suddenly felt liquid drip down from your head, which you learned was blood upon it entering your open mouth, which was still gasping for air.

Out of instinct, you let yourself go into the fetal position, as Gabe knew and approached you with a knife.

He smiled like the psycho he was. "It's about time you learned a lesson, huh?" He clutched the knife tightly. "You never listen to me." He stalked closer to you, "You just act like the little slut you are, going about anywhere you want." He sent a kick to your back. "You took everything from me!" Suddenly he too had tears in his eyes, "You took Sally!"

You huddled yourself up to the wall and said, "I didn't!"

Your little outburst caused there to be at least some silence. Your labored breath filled it: "It isn't my fault!" You looked at your father with tears welling in your face. "She was gone! "And... I needed you." You put your face into your hands as you sobbed. You knew he would probably kill you for what you said, but you needed to get this out of your chest.

Just like you guessed, Gabe sent another kick, but this time with much more force. You sent out a scream, which in return caused you to cough up blood. Gabe put his feet on you to stop you from writhing. You could see the glint in his eyes as he took the knife in both of his hands. "Please... I'm sorry--" you said, raising your hands to cover yourself.

"Shut up!" Gabe seemed to take a huge breath and say, "I'm going to kill you. You don't deserve to live."

You tried to brace yourself, but you couldn't come to terms with the fact that you were about to die in the hands of your father. You wanted to see the Avengers again, at least once more. You wanted to tease Tony and Bruce again. You wanted to make a joke about Steve's age. You wanted to hear Wanda's sweet Sokovian lullabies that always lulled you to sleep during nightmares. You wanted to ask Natasha to braid your hair once more. You wanted ...You wanted a hug from Bucky. You would've killed yourself long before if it wasn't for Bucky. He brought you up to the person you are now. You just wanted one hug from him.

Before Gabe could bring down the knife on your chest, you heard the front door smash open.

You turned your eye to the door to see an enraged Bucky stand at the entrance.

"Get the fuck out of my house!" Gabe momentarily breaks the silence.

"Dad?" You whimper. It was the first time you called Bucky that, and it was clear to everyone in the room that you had meant Bucky. Because of your little whimper, you received another kick to your stomach from Gabe, and that sends Bucky sprinting forward, grabbing the man and throwing him down onto the floor, Bucky's metal fist going straight to the man's face.

"YOU SON-OF-A-BITCH!" Bucky roars. His eyes showed so much anger that Gabe couldn't help but feel frightened.

You suddenly felt as if someone warped their arms around you and realized it was Wanda, "Oh sweetheart..." You could already feel her tears fall down on to your nose, but you weren't sure if it was your blood or her tears.

Snapping out of the shock, Gabe yells out, "I'LL KILL HER!" Gabe's voice is just as murderous as Bucky's, which honestly shakes you to the core.

"You touch our kid again and I'll kill you." Natasha states, who seemed to have ran into the house, Steve right behind her, with just the same amount of rage in their eyes.

The next events were a blur, as you saw Bucky dealing with Gabe and Steve having to pry him away so that he didn't kill him. Tony appeared to be... dealing with Gabe, as Steve accompanied him to ensure Gabe was still alive so that he could rot in prison for the rest of his life. Natasha and Wanda seemed to have moved away from you, wanting to give you and Bucky privacy.

You held out your arms for Bucky, and he ran right forward, with tears in his eyes. He held you and tried to carefully give you a hug. "Dad," you said back, tears streaming down your cheeks. Bucky seemed to have almost chocked on his sob, at hearing your words. He always considered you as his daughter, and he would have loved hearing you call him that, but he never expected it to be like this. "Oh doll..."

"He-he-almost killed-" you sobbed again.

"He's gone...," he shushed you, drawing you closer. "You're safe... You're with me...I've got you..." He patted your hair, "And I'll never let go."