ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ.

[A/N] THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE OVERWHELMING SUPPORT! IT REALLY KEEPS ME MOTIVATED TO POST MORE CHAPTERS, SO KEEP IT UP PLEASE, SINCE IT LETS ME KNOW YOU WANT MORE!! I LOVE YOU ALL! <333

---

𝓨/𝓝'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥.

Y/N was sat in an empty plains that seemed to go on for miles. Alone in the grass, they picked at the yellow dandelions that surrounded them, collecting a small bouquet. Eventually, a group of what seemed to be three boys and a man appeared in the distance, making their way over.

With blurred faces. 

"Go on, mate." A blonde man called from a distance. He seemed to have a thick accent, with large black wings.

"Y/N!" A brunette called, rushing over to them. He looked about thirteen. There was a younger boy clinging onto his sleeve, who looked around six. The brunette took a seat on the grass next to Y/N, a flower crown in the makings in his hand. Across from Y/N sat a boy with pink hair, who looked around 10, and to the side of him sat the younger one with blonde hair and a missing front tooth, the four of them forming a small circle together. The brunette reached for a flower in the middle of the four of them, picking it and about to add it to his flower crown.

"I WANTED THAT FLOWER!" The youngest one cried, shouting at the brunette. "██████!" He shouted once more.

"But it would go good on the flower crown." The brunette whined in response to the upset blonde.

"████, just give him the flower." The older man said to the brunette. The boy frowned in response, but ultimately gave in. Y/N chuckled at the frowning boy.

"Y/N, don't laugh at meeee." The mysterious brunette whined, stretching out the 'e'. Y/N heard the pink-haired boy chuckle as well.

"██████, you too???" The young boy whined again, this time it was directed towards the pink-haired boy. The pink-haired boy simply shrugged while smiling.

"This flower crown needs to be really pretty to match Y/N! That's why I needed that flower!"  The brunette whined once more.

Y/N watched as the young blonde looked at Y/N, then the flower, then to the brunette, then to the flower crown, back to Y/N, and then back to the flower. "Fine..." He grumbled, handing the flower back to the boy.

"Thank you, █████!" The brunette cheered.

"You're welcome..." The blonde mumbled, crossing his arms and looking away. The brunette began intertwining the new flower onto his flower crown, admiring it when it was completed.

"That's the final piece!" The boy cheered. He stretched his arms out in front of him, admiring his work for himself and showing it off to everyone else.

"Woahh! It's so pretty!" Y/N chimed.

"Just like you!" The brunette smiled, placing the flower crown atop the girls head. She raised her hands to the crown, feeling across the flowers. Y/N's face went a bit red. She looked over at the pink-haired boy who was staring at her.

"Does it look good?" Y/N asked, smiling and holding up two fingers.

"Y-yeah..." The pink-haired mumbled, looking down and fiddling with his fingers.

"Y/N has ██████'s cooties now!" The young blonde shouted.

"I don't have cooties!" The brunette snapped back.