ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴛᴇᴅ.

[A/N] Hey lovelies <3 This chapter is mainly Tommy fluff cause a bestie feels bad for all the pain I am going to bring upon you all, and to give you time to mentally prepare for the future chapters.

jkjk, there's no pain.

Oh, but you see, I said jk twice.

Shhh.

Also, Tommy refers to you as "Big N/N" in this chapter. N/N stands for nickname, if you don't have a nickname, just use the first letter of your name <3

Anyways, I was wondering if you lot would be down for a oneshots with other smp members? The minors will only be written as platonic oneshots though <3. Mainly fluff stuff, but every now and then I might drop an angst or comfort chapter. Who knows. You down? Enjoy the chapter <3

---

𝓣𝓸𝓶𝓶𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥.

Tommy awoke on the couch next to the now familiar fluffy dog that provided him warmth, along with a fire that crackled every few seconds and a lone, blue, wooly blanket. It was late- or rather, early. He didn't intend on waking up before dawn, but it strangely felt comfortable. Tommy took a second to look around at his surroundings, finally letting it process that he was safe. He wasn't with Dream, he wasn't forced to explode his items in a hole, he wasn't isolated from society. He still missed Tubbo, Big Q, and the rest of L'Manburg, but he was content with where he was. Somehow, the discs weren't even on his mind in that moment, and that's not even the cherry on top.

He got to see Y/N. He got to hug Y/N. It's been, what, almost six years? Tommy could've sworn he was never going to see Y/N again. Not after the way Techno acted so defeated when he came home that dreadful night. Not after the way Schlatt had stayed with them for a couple of nights while he tried to find somewhere else to live. Technoblade lost his world that night, and Schlatt not only lost his little sibling, someone he swore to raise properly and with care, but he lost his home, everything. Tommy had to admit, Schlatt did kind of go off the rails after Y/N's supposed death. He began drinking, gambling, distracting himself in anyway he could. Devouring himself in work, drugs, and more. And Techno? Techno was no better. He was distant, cold. He grew isolated. Technoblade wasn't 'big brother Techno', he was a stranger that only held the title of family. That's all it was, a title. Phil was affected, Wilbur was affected, and Tommy was as well. They didn't realize how attached they were to Y/N until Y/N was gone. But that's how life works, isn't it? We don't realize how much we love something until that thing is stripped away from our finger tips. It's unfair and cruel, but it's the principle of things.

Tommy found himself getting lost in thought, deciding that he wanted to make up for lost time with Y/N. Y/N was just as important to him as the rest of his family, and though none of them were blood related, they were brothers, siblings.

Tommy sat up, careful not to wake the slumbering Astek. The boy stood up and allowed himself a large stretch, feeling his muscles slowly waking up one by one. It was to early to wake up Y/N to spend time with them now, so he decided to kill time with a strange pastime he picked up ever since all the explosions he's been near. Tommy was trying to teach himself sign language. He was having listening issues, and often experiences a ringing in his left ear, or an occasional buzzing. He first needed to find a book and quill, some thing where he could log the signs and their meanings. Tommy made his way to a couple of chests, rummaging through them. He eventually found what he was looking for, and quickly got to work.

---

Tommy has been up for a couple of hours at this point. He wasn't really paying attention to his surroundings, until he heard a slight creak and footsteps coming from the ladder. He looked up, and he saw the exact person he wanted to see. It was Y/N. They were tired and groggy, but Tommy couldn't help but smile and feel the excitement wash over him.