A Tribute to Technoblade.

As of June 2022, one of our favorite content creators has passed away at the young age of 23. The star of this book, and the star in many of our hearts, is gone. It's been an amazing journey writing this book. Many of the readers have been so incredibly supportive, even after my long hiatus. It's helped me grow as an author, but more importantly as a fan of Technoblade. Although I am no longer heavily in the DSMP/MCYT community, Technoblade will always and forever hold a place incredibly dear in my heart. He's helped me, though unintentionally, through some of the worst times I've experienced. His videos and content always brought me comfort, even the old ones from when he was still in college. Technoblade was such an amazing person, who cared so deeply for his family, fanbase, and friends. It's genuinely incredible how many hearts he's touched and the lives he's affected. Words cannot describe how much of a mark he's made in my life personally, and I cannot imagine how much of a print he's made in yours. Technoblade will always live in our memory, and his channel will always remain on YouTube if you ever need a good cry. Beyond Techno, cancer has taken so many lives from families and friends. I wish it didn't have to be that way but mother nature loves to kick us in the ass. 
Thank you, Technoblade.

I'm sure a lot of you want me to continue writing this book as a small grasp on what we have left of him, but out of respect for Technoblade and his family, I will not be continuing this book. Thank you for all the support and love I got, it genuinely makes me feel so happy <3

"When you die from cancer, the cancer dies too. That's not a loss that's a draw, Technoblade never loses"

Rest in power.

o7