ʜᴏɢ ʜᴜɴᴛ.

[A/N] Quick appreciation for SADist's hog hunt animation, it was absolutely gorgeous. Go watch it if you haven't! And if you have, go watch it again!!

Once again, some lines are directly from lore, others are improvised/edited!

---

𝓣𝓮𝓬𝓱𝓷𝓸𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓮'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥.

Technoblade panicked, quickly climbing down the ladder and rummaging through chests.

"Techno-? Are you alright?" Y/N asked from the couch.

K̸i̵l̵l̶.̷.̸.̶.̷.̸b̸l̵o̷o̷d̷.̷.̷.̵.̵.̴.̵g̷e̷t̷ ̷r̴e̴a̵d̶y̷.̵.̶.̶.̵

"They know I'm here." Techno replied, pausing to look at them.

"Who knows you're here? What's going on?" Y/N worriedly set their book down, standing up.

"Some butcher army- an old group of people I knew. I kinda blew up their country. Long story." Technoblade briefed, going back to looking through chests.

"You WHAT?!" Y/N exclaimed.

Technoblade sighed with heavy amounts of stress, pulling out various items and putting away junk. "I told you, long story, just go hide!" Technoblade said.

"No, I'll help you!" Y/N said, looking out the window for any signs of people who might be trespassing.

"NO! Are you crazy?! They'll know you're in cahoots with me! Just let me face them and hide!" Techno argued, struggling to put on his armor.

P̷r̸o̷t̵e̷c̵t̶ ̸Y̷/̴N̷.̶.̸.̸.̷.̵m̷a̸i̸n̵ ̵p̴r̴i̶o̵r̴i̷t̷y̵.̵.̶.̶.̵b̴l̶o̷o̴d̵.̵.̷.̶k̴i̷l̴l̶.̵.̵.̷

"Techno, this is MY house! I'm not gonna let some casuals come and take my residents!" Y/N argued back.

"Y/N, they got FULL netherite! I thought they were broke!" Techno yelled.

"So do we! It's fine, we have the upper hand!"

"No! No we really don't! They had so much more time to prepare!" Techno argued again. "We need to make strength potions, fast!" Technoblade shouted, grabbing nether warts and blaze powder. "What else do I need, what else do I need? I need speed potions." Techno mumbled to himself, grabbing sugar as well.

"Techno, calm down!" Y/N said, helping him make potions.

"Y/N, you don't understand, they're coming to kill me. They're not just gonna be like 'oh, yeah, someone else lives here, we'll leave cause you ASKED US TO'!" Techno spoke panicked. Y/N sighed, looking back out the window. In the distance, they spotted a familiar translucent figure.

"Oh no..." Y/N mumbled. Techno overheard and quickly looked out the window to make sure it wasn't the butcher army, but to his surprise he saw Ghostbur.

The two were silent for a moment before Techno shouted out. "He's just standing there!" Techno turned his attentions back to the brewing potions. "I don't know what Ghostbur is doing out there."

"I'll go get him." Y/N said, and with that they motioned Ghostbur to come inside.

"Hello?" Ghostbur's voice echoed.

"Hullooo." Techno answered, his voice shaking from anxiety.

"Hi Y/N! Tech- hi Techno, how's it going man?" Ghostbur innocently asked, oblivious to the situation. Y/N turned away and helped gather weapons and arrows.

"Ghostbur, this is a TERRIBLE time." Techno said, still tending to his potions.

"Hi! I'm- I'm here! I was just coming through the area, so I-"