ɢʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ.

[A/N] LAPTOP IS BACK! POG!

This chapter is inspired by that one tiktok audio. You'll know the one I'm talking about when you read the chapter **bites lip seductively**

---

Canon lives are a peculiar thing. Everyone is entrusted with three lines on their collar bone, each symbolizing a precious life that they cannot lose. It's strange because those deaths that are not deemed 'canon' won't affect the lines drawn on your body, but those that are will strip one away. When you lose all three, it's a final death. It isn't hard to tell the difference between a canon life and a non-canon life, the only difference being one will steal a tally. However, that might be what makes them so terrifying, for you never know if that slip up will truly be your last life. Some cannot afford to lose those lives, others simply don't care. You have those who go about their world differently, seeing it as a pass-time, while others will see it as a delicate flower. Those who take life a toy will find themselves yearn for relief. Those who take life with caution will find themselves weary of every corner. There is no winning in these situations. No safe middle ground.

There are those with shiny crowns not even having to try when keeping all three lives.

Those with curly brown hair who yearned for death simply because they didn't care anymore.

Those with bronze blonde hair who start of strong, but wither over time.

Those with large crow wings who grew immortal.

And finally, those who hide behind masks to secure their own cowardice towards the world.

Each person may have a different outlook, but the end is always inevitable. They say that it is impossible to regain a canon life. That once your done for, you're done for. Once you close your eyes for that final time, they shall not be reopened in a familiar place. What happens after you lose your last canon life is unknown, for no one has lived to tell the tale.

At least, not one they remember. :)

𝓨/𝓝'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥.

It was morning already, and Y/N's eyes were reluctantly opening. In front of her was the same man whom she fell asleep with. Technoblade. He was asleep, snoring slightly. Y/N took the moment to admire his facial features. His jawline was sharp, and his nose had a small bump on the bridge. Scars ran across his face like rivers running across a plains. His pink hair was a mess and loose, yet it worked so well. Y/N watched as his chest raised with breath.

Y/N was getting lost in admiration, not realizing that Technoblade's eyes have opened. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." He teased. Y/n's face quickly filled with blush. They didn't say anything, turning around so that their back was facing Techno. "Wait no Y/N I'm sorryyy." Techno playfully whined.

"Better be." Y/N mumbled, turning back over to face the man. Techno was smiling a very contagious smile. Y/N found themself smiling as well. "I hate you."

"Wha-??? Heh??? What did I do??" Technoblade whined again.

"You exist and I don't know how to react to that. It's like whenever you're there it makes me all soft and mushy and bleh." Y/N rambled.

Technoblade chuckled, looking down at the girl who was ranting. "Are you confessing?" Techno mused.

"They say you perceive what you wish to hear. Are you implying you want me to be confessing?" Y/N smirked.

"I hate it here." Technoblade groaned, flipping to his back.

"You're the one who asked to kiss me." Y/N teased.