ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ.

[A/N] It's all fun and games until you find one of your readers in another Technoblade x Reader fanfic comment section. </3 Goin dark dhmu. /j

No, I will not disclose who the reader was. Simply live with the anxiety of whether it's you or not. Suffer.

---

𝓣𝓮𝓬𝓱𝓷𝓸𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓮'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥.

Technoblade sat on a wooden chair next to Y/N's bed, holding her hand. It's been days since they've been out.

That damn homeless bastard. What the hell is he doing? Can't he let her come back?

Tommy was worried too. He didn't know about the Dream situation until today. He was obviously shocked at first, but then scared. Not only for Y/N but himself too. What if Dream found out that he was staying with Techno and Y/N through Y/N? It was dangerous. Nevertheless, he stood by Techno's side as Y/N lay asleep.

Y/N's sleep seemed far from peaceful. There were moments when she was relaxed, smiling even. Then there were moments when she screamed in agony and pain. Those moments hurt Techno the most. He hated watching her go through something so painful and being unable to protect her. He hated feeling useless. All he could do is watch and wait for Y/N's return.

---

𝓨/𝓝'𝓼 1𝓼𝓽 𝓟𝓞𝓥.

I stood up, looking around the forest. It had snow resting on its bare, thin branches. It seemed... familiar.

How did I even get here?

I started walking through the snow, when I came across a small burrow, like a hut implemented on the side of a hill.

I knocked on the door a couple of times, but there was no response. "Hello?" I called out, opening the door and peeking inside.

The house looked abandoned. It was dusty and dirty, but most noticeably, charred. I felt a small shiver run down my spine.

What happened here?

Shutting the door behind me, I made my way inside to find some pictures in a broken glass frame, but what caught my attention was a particular boy in the picture. He had brown hair and goat horns, like me. He was young, maybe around seven years old? Next to him was a little girl, whose face I couldn't make out. The glass that protected her face was unfortunately broken, allowing char to block out facial features. The boy and girl both seemed familiar, but why? I could've sworn I'd never seen those kids in my life.

I don't remember anything, though.

I sat down at the table, taking the satchel I wore off my body. Maybe this has some clue as to how I got here? Carefully, I unzipped the satchel and reached inside, pulling out what appeared to be wooden spoons.

Wooden spoons?

I placed them aside, reaching back in and pulling out a journal. I carefully laced my hand under the cover, flipping it to the side.

Y/N,
My closest friend.
I write this to you in wish
that we remain together
for years to come. The
world cannot set us
apart, for we are
bound together by
fate. I want you to
know that I cherish
you. I wish you the
happiest birthday.
I'm not good with
writing my feelings
down on paper or
converting them to
words, but I will try my
best for you, Y/N.

The letter continued on to the next page,

I wish you happiness
and prosperity, for it is
you who has helped me
through my darkest times.
I hope that even beyond
death, we reunite in
another life. Anyways,
for every time you have
helped me, done
something kind, or simply
gave me a happy memory,
I have written it down in
this journal. I wish I made
you as happy as you have
to me.
Signed,
T.B.