ɴᴇᴛʜᴇʀ.

[A/N] Sorry for the late upload! Been busy <3

THINGS TO KNOW DURING THIS CHAPTER!:
Some lines are directly from lore, others are improvised/edited!
The way I imagine piglin/zombified piglins hands are like normal hands so they can hold their swords but at the tip of them there are hoof-like finger tips!
Techno and Y/N are in the Nether DURING the Logstechire explosion!

That's all, thanks! Enjoy the chapter <3

---

𝓣𝓸𝓶𝓶𝔂𝓘𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥.

Tommy stared at the crater. EVERYTHING he's been hiding. Gone. Just like that.

"Tommy." Dream said, sternly.

"Do you want some soup...-?" Tommy said awkwardly, holding out a bowl of mushroom soup. Dream only replied by smacking it out of his hands, the bowl dropping to the ground and spilling the contents everywhere.

"Drop all your stuff." Dream demanded.

"No." Tommy replied.

"All of it." Dream demanded once more, but more with more hostility.

"No-" Tommy started, only to get shot with a flame arrow. Wincing in pain, the young man quickly put out his clothes with water. "Okay, why? Why? No, I've got the armor look- I wore armor for you- hey! Hey look at this!" Tommy said, dropping his armor and a couple of trash items into a hole he created.

"Tommy, you HID chests under your base so I couldn't take it." Dream growled, greatly displeased.

"No! Look, I'll even throw my sword in there!" Tommy panicked, dropping his sword in the hole as well.

"You were LYING to me. Throw everything! Everything in your entire inventory!" Dream demanded.

"I threw my sword in there!" Tommy reasoned.

"EVERYTHING." Dream said, sounding out each syllable.

"But this is all my things..." Tommy spoke, looking up at Dream who stood on a platform created by the mass amounts of TNT. He jumped down, walking behind Tommy.

"How about you get in the hole, Tommy?" He said, pushing him slightly so he almost falls in the hole. Tommy took a shaky breath, jumping over the hole so that he didn't fall in due to Dreams persistant shoves.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I didn't- Well I didn't think about... Y'know... Makin' a..." Tommy stuttered. Hints of fear traced within his voice.

"You didn't think about what?!" Dream angrily shot back. "You thought about everything, Tommy!"

"Well I thought it was... Well no- I- no- I'm really sorry I-" Tommy stuttered more, anxiety building up in him. Losing all his stuff was one problem, angering Dream was another. He watched as Dream chucked TNT into the hole, lighting it up. "Oh..." He shakily let out, leaving the crater so he didn't have to watch. Wincing to the sounds of explosions, he felt the wave of hopelessness crash over him. "I'm really sorry I thought it w-...." He turned around, catching a glimpse of Dream passing him. He paused taking a view of the now blown up hole.

"Tommy." Dream said, placing TNT next to his prized Prime Log.

"No no no, Dream, I'm really sorry, I'm really sorry." Tommy repeated, removing the TNT from the Prime Log right before he shot it with his flame arrow. However, Dream still managed to blow that up too, placed the TNT nearby and exploding it. Picking up the charred bell and log, he felt more and more like giving up.