ʙᴜᴛᴄʜᴇʀꜱ.

[A/N] HEY QUICK NOTE- I KNOW TUBBO'S HAIR IS BROWN, BUT I'LL BE REFERRING TO HIM AS BLONDE DUE TO HIS CANON MINECRAFT SKIN OKAY TY <3 also some of the lines are directly from lore, others were improvised, and others were modified to sound more fluent/to make more sense. That's all, enjoy the chapter! <3

---

𝓠𝓾𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓲𝓽𝔂'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥.

Quackity led the president of L'Manburg and the Secretary of State to the side of a hill. Water danced along the side, sparkling in the starlight. Pulling out his diamond pickaxe, Quackity slammed it into the wall, revealing a secret tunnel.

"What...?" Tubbo chuckled, surprised. Despite being president, he himself didn't even know about this secret area Quackity had tucked away.

"Just follow me." Quackity spoke in a rather serious tone. Reluctantly, Tubbo and Fundy followed Quackity down the dark passage, only to be presented with another fake stone wall. "Alright." Quackity spoke before turning to face Tubbo, "Hopefully this shows you how fucking much I care about this country and all the people who've hurt it." Then turning back around to remove it with his pickaxe. Once it was gone, Quackity led the two government officials through. "Take a look at this."

Tubbo and Fundy stood in shock, admiring the secret area that had graphic images of a hitlist lined across the walls. In the middle of the room stood a lone cobblestone table. "Oh my god. Wait, block up the door again." Fundy suggested. Quackity mumbled in agreement, going back to cover the wall with the stone that was in his inventory.

"Big Q!" Tubbo exclaimed, proud of his coworker. The three men assembled at the cobblestone table, ready to start the meeting that Quackity called them there for.

"Fellas, I fucking hate traitors. I hate people who hate our country. I despise it." Quackity spoke, his tone dropping as it usually does when he gets serious. He emphasized a lot of words, showing the two men that he wasn't there to mess around. "We have to do something about it. That's why I was so insistent, Tubbo, that we couldn't let Dream fricking do this anymore!" Quackity added, his tone shifting to a more frustrated one as the sentence went on.

"I'm sorry, I had no idea how much you prepared." Tubbo spoke, looking around the room once more.

"Butcher Army will destroy, kill, and cook Technoblade." Fundy read aloud off a poster. The three of them reassembled back at the table, Quackity pulling out a book and quill. Dipping the quill in black ink, he looked up at the two men.

"Fellas, let's start this hitlist." Quackity smirked deviously. "Who's on the hitlist? Dream and Technoblade." Quackity stated matter-of-factly, writing it down.

"I think we go for the person who has..." Tubbo sighed before continuing, recalling the memories of all the damage that was done to their country. "...Done the most physical harm to our nation first." Tubbo finished.

"So far, Techno." Quackity said, looking back and fourth between the fox and the blonde.

"So far, Techno." Tubbo confirmed. "Because right now, I would consider us on neutral terms with Dream now. We've done what he's asked, okay? We can lie low." Tubbo explained. Although Fundy agreed, Quackity didn't.

"Tubbo, you cannot say that. You cannot say we're on 'neutral terms' with a guy who's over our heads-" Quackity started, but got cut off by Fundy.

"No no no, Quackity, he worded it wrong. We're not in neutral terms, however, Dream thinks we're on his side, due to us, y'know, exiling Tommy. Dream thinks we're submissive to whatever he fucking wants, but when we take out Technoblade, then we can take out Dream." Fundy explained. Quackity stared at the fox for a moment before turning away to look at a poster.