Just wanted to share (Don't be mad please)

Hey Everyone!

First of all, I apologise from the bottom of my soul for not uploading. But if you remember my update prior I am pretty sure you guys know that I am going through a bit of an identity crisis these days.

So, this one is an update on that crisis and I also wanted to ask all of you something.

So, I experimented with the name and well, I kinda missed being Amruta. I don't know what it is, but I just love the name.

I also realised I might not be exactly a straight guy and not a girl.

So, I have decided to be just a person for now and use they/them pronounce. Maybe the next time we talk I might be a heterosexual person. (Pfft, joking. I get more turned on by Katie McGrath's eyebrow raise than I do with anything guy related (I am not exactly sure what guy things are because I have never been with anyone honestly. So yeah.))

Anyways, so, that was the update on my identity awakening. Now, the question.

So, I was kinda thinking we should create a group on maybe Hangouts or Whatsapp (?) So, that we can hang out (pun intentionally intended) outside of this platform.

Just talk about our favourite gay people, gay ships, gay people who we ship and of course Supercorp (Which isn't a ship name anymore, is it? Since Lena gave up her company and stuff).

So, we will call them LuVers for now and then we gotta think about Kale as a possible option.

So, what do you guys think? If we get like, 6 people, joining this group, we can create one. (It can be counted as a desperate attempt by a very lonely person to have friends. It's totally fine if none of you wants to join. Like 100% fine.)

Always know that you matter, your choices matter and your identity matters.

(And yeah, I was writing a story, but it was too angsty. Then I was writing another one and again angsty. I might update something soon. Although, let's see. Don't worry, I just need to seek inspiration.)

I love you all a lot. Like a lot a lot. Like a whole bunch and then some more and some more and some more and some more till infinity.

Your's Faithfully,

- Amruta Patil

(And yes, I get that I kinda jumped the gun on the whole straight guy thing.

But I want to be completely, totally and 100% honest with you. Also, I want you to know it's cool to be confused and unsure.

Labels are not necessary, your heart is and your smile is. So, keep smiling. (Just don't smile on the street at anything or anything, people think you are weird. Or do. Fuck people. (Not literally! Or maybe, who knows)))