Just Something I Want To Say

I know guys, I just keep on adding announcements here, but there is no other way since a lot of you don't follow me. Just Sayin' (;

I just wanted to ask everyone how are you doing? I know the world is chaos right now and people are doing fucked up shit.

But if you don't have anyone to talk to and really want to vent, you can just message me right here on Wattpad.

Advantages of talking to me include:

1. I do not judge people over anything. (Except if you are a serial killer, then I might judge you.)

2. I know something about everything, so I try keeping conversations as alive as I can.

Anyways, that being said I read a fic on AO3, which had this thing where Lena said she deserved being talked like the way Kara talked to her.

Which again, I'm not saying Kara was wrong, but the point here is there was a comment underneath which said

"Lena shouted at Kara too, I don't know why the fandom treats Lena like a baby?"

I know she did shout at her, but her anger was more directed towards herself than Kara at that time. For the fact that she trusted her.

People do fucked up shit when they are hurt.

When I got hurt because of my crush/best friend I stopped talking to her all along. (Should I talk to her?)

Anyways, I will defend Lena Luthor with my life, even if she is wrong.

Also, if none of the above makes sense, it is because I am in a weird mood lately.

Thank You!