• Takumi Usui - I hate you

If there was one thing you hated about yourself was the fact that you got easily jealous. Especially when it involved your boyfriend, Usui. Who of course knew about this and would sometimes mess with you on purpose just to get a reaction out of you. He found it quite enjoyable seeing you get all mad and protective over him. Normally he was the overprotective one...

Right know you where at maid Latte sitting in a corner in disguise spying on your boyfriend. Earlier this morning you accidentally heard him saying something about going to a maid cafe to see someone. You didn't mean to eaves drop but when you heard this alarms started going off in your head. Who? Was it a girl? A close friend? You started imagining different possibilities  but the one that made the most sense was a girl. After all Usui was really popular among the girls. Everyone wanted to date him. 

Sometimes it amazed you that you where in a relationship with him.

" Here's your lemon soda Master, please enjoy! " A friendly bubbly voice pulled you out of your thoughts. You looked up to see a girl with short blue hair. Her smile was so bright that you swore you saw flowers emitting from her " Uhm..t-thank you" 

" If there's anything you need feel free to ask one of the staff members or me, master!" You felt your cheeks burn at her calling you master. It made you slightly cringe. This was the first time you were at a maid cafe and so far it wasn't quite your thing...

You focused your attention back to Usui. He was just sitting and eating what looked liked to be a rice omelet. Occasionally he would glance around and you quickly averted your eyes. 

***

Thirty minutes later and still nothing happend you started to get bored. You figured that no one was coming. Feeling relieved you got up and prepared yourself to leave. Taking one last look at Usui you saw that he was talking to a maid. Just like the others she wore a black white maid dress and her hair came just below her shoulders, she was actually pretty cute. 

You couldn't hear what they where saying but it seemed that it was something fun since they both laughed. You started to feel weird again and shook your head " It's probably nothing Y/n" you told yourself. But when you looked back your breath hitched.

Usui was standing extremely close and one of his hand held a hair-lock from the girl. He looked at her with his usual flirty expression and murmured something in her ear. It must have been a pick up line because her face flushed red and she shoved him away. 

Witnessing this you quickly excited the cafe not wanting to see more. Because if you stayed you probably would have made a scene. And embarrassing yourself was the last thing on your mind. Walking outside you held a hand over your chest and grabbed your shirt tied between your hand. The feeling of uncontrollable jealous grow again making you groan.

In order to cool down you decided to take a detour in the park. It always calmed you down. Just hearing the sound of birds and the wind blowing against the leaves off the trees was a nice atmosfeer. Plus your place wasn't far from there. 

After your mind was a bit more clear you made your way towards your apartment. Walking up the stairs, marching through the hallway, you stopped at the entrance of the door and unlocked it. 

You took of your jacket and threw the keys on sideboard. Making your way to the couch you plopped down and laid still " May I ask why you where following me?"

You jerked up and knocked your forehead against someone else's one. You groaned and rubbed the spot that hurt. Looking up you saw Usui doing the same. You had totally forgotten that you gave him a key to your apartment. 

" Dammit " you cursed

" Well that hurt" he frowned 

" What are you doing here and why did you sneak up on me" You questioned irritated. Usui gazed at you as if you knew why but when your confused and angry expression didn't change he sighed " I came here to talk "