• Manjiro Sano - Save you - part 3

" Please be okey" Takemichi mumbled to himself while running like crazy, as if the devil was right behind his tail

Accompanied by Mitsuya the boys ran into the direction the yellow haired had mentioned he thought Draken could be.

Wiping his nose Takemichi couldn't comprehend how his plan on keeping an eye on you and Draken was already falling into the mud. His mission sounded so simple, yet it already proved to be a challenge.

He couldn't believe how he got so caught up his enjoyable time with Hinata that he let his guard down.

Earlier when he noticed your absences, panic had immediately settled down. He frantically looked around but it was far too crowded to spot you. However with Hina's constant reassures that everything would be fine and you probably would rejoin them later on, he decided to let it go for now. 

He figured since he had already succeeded in saving Draken this afternoon and that you where now somewhere else instead of your place, he could relax before going back to the future.

But boy what was he wrong

" There it is!" Mitsuya pointed ahead of him. Between the leaves Takemichi could see a road with lanterns illuminating the path. The yellow haired huffed tiredly, feeling his lungs burn from the running. Not only that but his legs, arms and stomach where still a bit sore from being tied up by Kiomasa earlier.

Lucky for him determination was what kept going. Because no matter what he had to change the future tonight. For everyone he cared about.

Suddenly droplets of rain started to softly pour down, making the sidewalk slippery. Takemichi had to balance himself for not falling face first when he stepped onto the concert underground. Yet when he steadied himself he almost stumbled backwards at the sight before him. 

Emma was looking horrified at two figures who where all bloody and bruised in the parking lot. They seemed to be surrounded by a large crowd of man wearing white jackets. 

" Draken, Y/n!" Takemichi yelled 

The two snapped their heads at the owners voice and Mitsuya's eyes widen in shock at the state of his friends. Draken was bleeding from his head and panting like crazy. 

As for Y/n she seemed to be in the same shape as him. The only difference being that she was bleeding from her nose and mouth.

The two ran to stand in front of them " Are you guys alright despite your injuries?"

" Could've been better" Draken tiredly replied and Y/n nodded along

" Well you guys can rest now, we'll be taking it from here" Mitsuya confidently announced and took a fighting position and balled his fist 

Takemichi did the same and looked around him. He counted a total of ten bodies laying unconscious on the ground " Did you do all of this?" he gazed at Draken who shook his head " Not on my own" he pointed a finger at you 

" This little stubborn rascal wouldn't leave it to me" 

" Of course not! I would never miss the opportunity to kick someones ass!" you jokingly replied " I got a reputation to hold on "

Takemichi face palmed

" Not only that.. " he turned his attention back at you " But I'll never abandon a friend in need " you cracked you knuckles with a smirk