• Manjiro Sano - Save you - part 2

Before you knew it, weekend was already here. And that meant festival time. Well more like a time of doing nothing and just walking around. At least that's how you expected it to go.

Currently you where in your room standing in front of your bed with two different outfits laying before you. One was a black traditional kimono with red and white koi fishes as pattern. And on the other side laid a pair of normal clothes which consisted of black pants, white shirt, black vest and a pair of brown boots. 

Staring at the clothes it didn't take you long to make your choice. 

Quickly changing into the chosen outfit you grabbed your phone and put some cash in the protector case. 

Taking one last look in the mirror you twirled around before leaving the house with a satisfied feeling. You may end up alone during the festival but at least it would be in style.

***

Arriving at the shrine you walked up the stairs to see Takemichi and Draken at the top. Both males greeted you and Draken tried to act like he just meet you the best way he could. Because he knew that you hadn't told anyone about your secret friendship with the Toman gang. 

Despite his effort you had to hold back a laughter at his idiot introduction but played along none the less. 

" Are the girls here yet?" you asked to which Takemichi shook no " Hinata texted me that it could take some time for them to get here"

You hummed and took out your own phone to check for any new messages. Well you had hoped to at least receive one text from a certain person. But when nothing popped up your screen you sighed in disappointment and put the device back in your pocket.

Unbeknownst to you Draken looked at you out of the corner of his eye and felt somewhat sympathy for you. He knew how much Mikey meant to you and that him not being present during the count down of the New year must have been pretty hard on you.

However he also knew that his best friend was equally feeling bad about this. Because the day you had your phone call with him, the braided man was present. He was with Mikey and heard the entire conversation. So he was the first and only one to witness Mikey's regret of turning you down. 

" Ken-chin" the boy mumbled softly " Do you think she'll leave me if this continues? "

Draken's eyes narrowed, he was unsure of what to response. On one hand he wanted to say no but part of him didn't want to give him false hope. It may have been a mean thing to think but he was actually surprised of how you handled this relationship. He admired you for it.

Because you basically never meet in person or went on public dates. Hell he didn't even know if you two had ever kissed or done anything else. 

Sometimes he found Mikey's secrecy about you, a bit too exaggerated. 

However despite the lack of physical interaction Draken knew how much you meant to Mikey and how it was the same for you. Since elementary you had been by their side. You had shared many memories with him and a bunch of his other friends like Baji, Chifuyu and Mitsuya. 

Hell, you where there when Toman was founded 

And now in the present time you where also known by some of the members. A couple of them considered you as a friend and some even saw you as one of Toman's people. But Mikey never allowed you to officially join.