• Manjiro Sano - Save you - part 1

!- Slight spoilers during this story if you haven't watched the anime -!

" Draken and Y/n, both of them shouldn't have died back then" Osanai whispered, his voice and body quivering as he thought back at the terrible incident 12 years ago that turned Toman the way it was.

Takemichi and Naoto both stared with wide eyes at the man " What do you mean?" The black haired questioned

" It wasn't suppose to go that way.."

Naoto stroke his chin and tried to process this revelation. Yet he swore then and there that he knew something about what Osanai just told them. About the death of two teenagers during one of Toman's fights. But after having read so many different files with all kind of information, his mind was a total mess. 

In order to get his answers he would have find this document and read it separately from the others.

" If I may ask wh- " he tried to pry further but the man begged him not to question him anymore. Naoto could see regret, sadness but also fear in his eyes. Thinking that this was too delicate he complied to his wish and thanked him before letting him leave.

Osanai bowed in relief and apologized for not being more useful. However before departing he remembered one last thing but doubted whether or not to tell the two boys. But when he took a side glance at the one with the black hair and saw some kind of determination in his hues he sighed

 " Draken may have been one of Mikey's most dearest friend. But Y/n was as equally important to him. Despite no one knowing about their relationship."

" And in my opinion if Mikey would have made a public announcement about him dating her, she could have been better protected. " 

Back at Naoto's place Takemichi paced around the room " I never knew Mikey had a girlfriend, let alone it be Y/n" he muttered in disbelief

" Well, it's not that uncommon for gang members to keep their relationships a secret." The police officer said while serving on his computer " After all it can be used against them "

" Makes sense " the blue eyed sat on the bed " Anyway..Did you find something about her cause of death?"

Naoto didn't reply and continued searching. So far he had only found information about Ken Ryuguji but nothing on the girl. He kept opening files but nothing appeared that could be useful. 

Letting his companion doing his thing Takemichi leaned backwards on the bed with his arms spread wide. He still couldn't believe about what he had just found out.

You had dated Mikey, the invincible Toman commander. And with Osanai's words echoing in his mind, about you being just as important, he understood better how Mikey could have turned the way he was now in the present time.

He had lost two people dear to him. Just like he lost Hinata. However he didn't turn evil.

Takemichi rubbed his temples, trying to remember you. Little by little his memory started to work and he recalled things about the girl.

So far he knew that you where Hinata's best friend back at school and that you three would occasionally hang out. For most part you where a quiet, reserved person who would occasionally be pretty outgoing. And now that he thought about it, you sometimes liked to participate into street fights.