• Ken Ryuguji/Draken - My honest answer

A beating heart.

The ability to breath, run, walk, eat and sleep.

Those are all traits that life gives you and should never be taken for granted.

And with those abilities, it's your own responsibility to do something with it to make your living time enjoyable. Whether you fill it with happiness or thrilling experiences.

The options are endless

However keep in mind that in life, you will not always have good times. It's unavoidable that you'll run into situations that can cause harm to others or yourself.

Or in worst case scenario, come face to face with death.

Despite living in a world that was quite aggressive and risky, Draken never let this bother him that much. On the contrary, in his opinion this made his life less boring.

Participating in fights with his friends, made his blood pump with excitement.

Aside from that, other activities like walking or going on a ride on his motorbike through the roads of Shibuya were also quite enjoyable. At least those didn't end up in him getting all bruised. 

The braided man could say that he had everything he needed to feel happy.

But that opinion changed when one day a part of his happiness had suddenly been taken away. 

And that piece was you

It was during elementary that you, Mikey and Draken had formed a friendship together. And trough the course of years that bond always remained. Even after big things had happened like Mikey forming a gang or the death of his brother, you guys stuck together na matter what.

As a person, you were kind, caring and protective. But of course you also had a childish side just like Mikey. Which was fun for the short blond but not so much for the tattooed man.

Let's just say that Draken sometimes had his hands full, babysitting his two friends. 

Like instead of having one of them complain about the missing flag in the kids meal, he had two. Thankfully the only difference was that you never fell asleep after eating.

And another thing that you had in common with someone else, was that just like Mikey's sister, you also developed feelings for the muscular man. Fortunately despite this little issue, you and Emma were on good terms.

In fact you even made a promise to each other. And that was that no matter who Draken might choose one day, his choice had to be accepted by the both of you.

You could say you were a little like the sandy blond hair when it came to the tattooed man. You were a bit clingy and would always want to tag along with him.

In the beginning this exhausted Draken. He felt like he didn't get the change to enjoy having some alone time. Not even during his peaceful, quiet walks.

He tried to make it nicely obvious that he didn't want you twenty four seven by his side. But when that didn't work he tried the hard method.

Sadly that also backfired...

So eventually he just gave up

You were fully aware that your presence annoyed him. Yet you couldn't help yourself. Just watching him get all cranky was funny to witness.

But unbeknownst to you, as time flew by, Draken secretly started to enjoy your company. He was getting used to your bubbly character. And the more you interacted with each other, the more he found himself opening up to you. Which was something he rarely did.