• Yuki Sohma - You, in the end

Quickly hiding behind the wall you put a hand over chest, feeling it rise up and down faster

Maybe your reaction at what you had just seen was a bit overdramatic, yet you couldn't help but feel slightly anxious about it. There was just something that bothered you. 

What you couldn't tell.

But despite that, curiosity got the better of you and you peeked your head discreetly around the corner.

In the center space from the station, your eyes gazed at Yuki, the person you had originally been looking. But he wasn't alone.

The boy was talking to one of your friends

Machi Kuragi

Although it seemed like they were having nothing but a simple conversation, the fact that they were were standing so close to each other caused that unease feeling you had, to twist you stomach.

And unfortunately it only got worse when you swore that you saw a tint of red appear on Yuki's face. He nervously rubbed his neck and gave the girl a smile.

It may not have been one of his rare, special ones that made your heart flutter but close enough to make you bite your lip in jealousy. 

However when Yuki suddenly pulled Machi in his arms, giving her a tight embrace, that action drew the last line. Your eyes slowly filled with tears but you held them back. Not wanting to be seen crying in public and then having people asking if you were alright.

Sniffling you slowly retreated behind the wall and leaned against it. Your hair fell in front of your face as you held your head low.

Somewhere deep inside you always guessed that this would happen. After all, over the past few weeks, Machi and the president had become quite close.  Especially at school. There, you would always see them interact with each other. Laughing or just talking. Whether it was in the hallway or in the student council room. Not one single day went by that you hadn't seen them together.

Yet despite not being content with this, it was nice to see the light silver haired girl get out of her isolated bubble and become more sociable. This had given you and others the opportunity to see a different side of Machi. Behind that emotionless mask, there was a fun and lovely girl.

And her change of character wasn't only appealing to you, but it also seemed to have caught the eye of the prince from Kaibara municipal high school.

Often, Yuki would go after Machi. Try to include her more. Like, whenever he needed assistance for something, she would be his first option. Or whenever he would hang out with Manabu and you, he would offer her to join them. 

In the beginning she was very reluctant to do so. But as time passed, she eventually started to enjoy it. 

All of the presidents actions may have been meant as a nice gesture. Yet you couldn't shake off the feeling that Yuki had taken an interest in her. 

His behavior was different. He seemed more comfortable and relaxed whenever she was around.

The same could not be quite said for you.

Sure Yuki would be his usual charming and friendly self with you. Yet over the past months, it always seemed like he was a bit more tense and nervous. You had absolutely no idea how or what you did that could possibly make him act this way. But it kinda upsetted you.