• Manjiro Sano - Save you - part 5

Only after Hanma had taken his leave with the remaining members of his group did Mikey get the change to catch his breath. Tho he could certainly continue his duel with the Moebius leader, his mind was preoccupied with other things. For starters he anxiously wanted to know how Draken was doing. Remembering his lifeless body laying on the cold, hard ground made him insanely worried.

But before rushing to the hospital he had to check on one other person.

You

Looking at the spot he had last seen you, he noticed that the only body laying there was the one of the guy beating you up earlier. And though he was thankful for not seeing you on the ground with him, the fact that he hadn't noticed your presence anywhere nearby began to worry him. 

He paced around the parking lot and checked under multiple piles of bodies to see if you had not got under one of them by any change.

" Mikey!" Baji's voice caught his attention

The blond dropped the body he was holding and turned his eyes at his friend who was helping you stand. He held one of your arms over his shoulder while Chifuyu did the same but on the other side. 

Seeing the state you where in, the commander had a mixture of emotions flowing through his mind.

First of all, he was glad to see you save. However the less pleasant thing was that your entire body seemed sore and in extreme pain. Your face had scratches all over it and looked a bit swollen. 

Your outfit was completely wrecked, dust along with stains of blood covered most of the fabric. And while he couldn't see the rest of your body underneath those clothes, he guessed that you must have multiple blue spots along with other injuries. 

" Everyone alright?" he questioned the three

Not wanting to come out as a wuss you gave him a thumbs up to which Baji and Chifuyu deadpanned knowing that your condition wasn't fine at all. 

Nevertheless the two males reassured their leader that they where okey while also informing him about the current statues of Toman. After they had finished their report, Mikey dropped the boom by announcing Draken's crucial state. Horrified by the news everyone wanted to go the hospital as soon as possible. 

Their commander approved but first ordered everyone to evacuate as many people as possible before the police arrived and could arrest them. 

Taking one last look at the female, Mikey figured that you where going home or maybe join him later with either Baji or Chifuyu. Since they where the ones taking care of you right now.

Trusting you where in good hands he walked to his motorcycle, turned on the engine and was ready for departure. 

But before he could step on the gas pedal he felt a hand firmly grasp his shoulder " I'm coming with you" the voice of his girlfriend sternly announced

" You need to go home and-" 

" I don't think so Manjiro " you shushed him by using his first name. This was a thing you only did whenever he didn't comply to your wish, as well as a sign to not argue with you. Because then, things could get ugly.

And he certainly knew that after a couple of experiences

" He's my friend too. I have to know his condition.." you said the last part barely above a whisper