• Manjiro Sano - Save us - Part 3 final

You know how your body sometimes move on its own. And this is often referred to as a true hero's behavior. Jumping into action without thinking about the consequences. 

Many admire that kind of trait. But there are also people who find this just reckless.

And you would fall in that last category.

But now you were innerly laughing at the irony. 

Feeling a sting in your chest area you looked down to see your shirt turning red. 

Though he was aware of what he had done, Mikey's showed no sign of regret or whatsoever. Even when you walked towards him and he could blood dripping out of your mouth, did his emotionless expression not change. 

Meanwhile Takemichi could only stare in utter shock at what just happened. He was still processing the fact that if you hadn't jumped in front of him, he would've most likely died. 

However now, it was you who got hurt.

Yet the nightmare didn't end there. Because all of a sudden two more gunshots were heard through the silent bowling room

Looking over your shoulder, your E/c eyes meet Takemichi's horrified ones. His mouth hung open and tears filled the corner of his eyes " I- I told y-you this w-was a b-bad idea, dumbass " you weakly grinned at him

Turning your body in his direction you wobbled a few steps forward before collapsing to the ground with a loud thump.

Instead of calling an ambulance or tending to your wounds, all that Mikey did was stare at your lifeless body who quickly got surrounded by a poll of blood

Snapping out of his trance, Takemichi leaped over the seats and rushed to your side. But before he could even examine your wounds, he heard multiple gunshot being fired making him stop in his tracks.

A sudden wave of pain coursed trough his entire body making him look down to see three bullet holes in his chest.

"I didn't wanna meet because things would end up like this " The white haired monotonously spoke as the raven haired sunk to his knees " Your long journey ends here " was the last thing he said before turning on his heel and leaving the both of you to your deaths

However instead of going back to Rindou, Mikey found himself walking up to the roof.

Once at the top, he tilted his back and gazed at the dark sky, were little amount of stars where visible.

He didn't know why but for some reason they made him feel like something was missing. Narrowing his eyes he tried to think of a possibility for this weird sensation. But besides the smiling face of the girl he just killed nothing came to mind.

While walking to the edge of the rooftop, fragments of different memories filled his mind. Most of them about the good old days he had with his friends in Toman. 

Running a hand through his hair Mikey looked down were he saw people walking on the streets. Closing his eyes he prepared himself to finally execute what he always wanted to do

And that was to end his life

Because over the past few years the white haired had grown tired of living in this world full of misery. Though he never showed it, everything had just become too much for him to handle.

He was just done.

And yet before jumping he looked over his shoulder one more time, thinking to see you stopping him. Just like how you had done on his first attempt. However this time you didn't appear.