• Rindo Haitani - Mine

! Slight mention of sexual assault !

Song below inspired me to write this

" I'm leaving "

Looking at your back, the purple haired sighed " Suit yourself..But don't come back late"

Getting of the bed you picked up your clothes and started to dress yourself " No. I mean I'm leaving you...for good"

Rindo eyes's slightly widen before they narrowed " Repeat that"

Zipping up your pants you looked over your shoulder at the man laying under the covers.

" Do I have to spell it out for you" you glared

Gazing into your eyes, Rindo searched for any sign that you were just joking around. But as your expression didn't change, your words started to sink in.

Grabbing your bag you walked towards the door but stopped when you felt a hand firmly grasp your wrist

" You really think you've got a change at surviving out there on your own?"

With no response at his question, the man smirked " You need me" Grabbing your chin he forced you to look up at him " Because besides me, no one else cares about you"

Before Rindo could lean forward you slapped his hand away, which startled him " That may be true. And believe me when I say that I'm grateful for everything you've done for me."

" But" you flashed him a serious look " I don't wanna be tied up with a Bonten member anymore. Especially when I'm just being used as a toy"

This had to be the very first time that Rindo witnessed this side of you. Because never before had you talked to him like this. 

But despite your big words, the man knew you were actually scared.
He still held onto your wrist and so he could feel it tremble a little

Freeing your hand you turned around and unlocked the door. But before closing it you heard Rindo say one last thing

" If you go then don't bother returning. Because then I'll kill you"

***

It had been over a week since you left the Haitani brother and so far things were going pretty shitty...

You still hadn't found a job or a place to stay. So at night you kept wandering around until you found a decent spot that you could use as shelter.

Finishing your sandwich you walked into what you thought was an abandon alleyway. And despite it looking  quite cramped you guessed it would make a perfect place to spent the night.

Well hidden and safe from creeps or other perverts

But unfortunately that wasn't the case

Because just as you were about to lay down, the sound of glass being broken caught your attention.

" Well, well, well what do we have here?" A husky and rough voice chanted

A man, maybe slightly older, walked your way and stoped right in front of you. He had blond hair that in your opinion was styled weirdly, a scar in the middle of his forehead and a cigarette between his teeth