• Manjiro Sano - Save you - part 4

Punches where thrown. Groans and whimpers heard around every corner of the parking lot accompanied with the sound of noses and different body parts being broken. And of course to top it all of, lots of blood was spilled and tainted the concrete ground.

After knocking down another member of Moebius you rubbed the sweat of your forehead and looked around you. Not so far away you spotted Baji throwing punches at everyone who got in his way. And just behind him was Chifuyu covering his back.

On your right you saw Smiley beating a guy repeatedly in the face while making playful comments.

And left was Mitsuya, holding a man in a head block. So far you could tell that Toman was having the upper hand. 

However during this fight you hadn't seen Takemichi, Draken or Mikey. But that was to be expected when you where surrounded by tons of guys knocking the life out of each other. Yet you couldn't help feeling worried about them. Especially Draken, who was already tired out before the fight. And concerning Takemichi, well you figured he would be just fine. 

That boy was already used to getting hurt so no biggie...

Your mind then thought about Mikey. You had no doubt he was okey, since he was the strongest amongst you all. But remembering how this Hanma guy stopped his most powerful kick you couldn't help but feel a little scared.

During your little space out moment, Chifuyu coincidently glanced your way to see a Moebius guy sneaking up on you. His eyes widen in horror and he called out your name as loud as he could. But there where just so many noises around him that his voice barely stood out. 

And so unfortunately before he could even get to you he saw the man hitting you pretty hard in the head. The impact send you directly to ground where you landed with a  grunt. Clutching your head you rubbed the throbbing spot only to feel something warm and sticky. Once you retracted your hand and brought it up to your face you noticed blood covering your entire palm. 

" Not so though now huh" the man laughed and prepared himself to throw another hit.

With your head pounding like crazy and your legs feeling like jello you couldn't muster enough strength to stand up in time. The only thing you could do was protect your face with your arms. 

However the man didn't get the change to land another punch because he was abruptly sent flying into one of his comrades. You stared dumbfounded at your savior " Damn you look like shit" Baji offered his hand, which you took with an annoyed face " Oh really.." you sarcastically commented

" You okey?" Chifuyu asked concerned and took your head in his hands to inspect the damage 

" Just a tiny bit dizzy" you admitted " Did any of you spot Mikey, Draken or Takemichi?"

" No sorry" the vice captain of the first division apologized. You glanced at Baji who shook his head 

Huffing, you once again glanced at your surroundings to try and spot the persons you where searching for. And this time, to your luck saw Takemichi. You where about to call out his name but halted when you saw took notice of his mortified expression. Raising your eyebrows you wobbled his way to try and see what could have scared him. 

However you never expected what was coming next.

As you neared your yellow haired friend you noticed a figure laying on the ground in a pool of blood. Takemichi's back was covering his face but that didn't stop you from stiffing on the spot. Your heart dropped when you recognized the clothing. It was a miracle your legs didn't give out from the shock.