• Mikaela Hyakuya - Important

Tapping your foot on the ground you patiently waited in front of a big door. Arms folded with your back pressed against the wall you looked at the clear white ceiling above your head

Letting out a deep breath you started to doze of when the sudden sound of the door creaking open made you turn your attention to the blond coming out of the room. To be specific out of queens Krul throne room

" You okey now? " You questioned Mikaela, who nodded and wipped some blood from the corner of his mouth

You sighed, relieved that he made it just in time.

" Did you see or hear where Yu went?" the blond immediately asked. 

You shook your head " Before we retreated I only saw him unconscious in the arms of the purple haired girl"

Mika clenched his jaw " Those dam humans. They're just pretending to care about him when all they really want is to use him as a guinea pig for their experiments"

You put your hand ons his shoulder " You'll get him back. On the next mission I'll make sure that nothing stands in your way" you stated.

Mika looked at you with his usual blank expression no knowing how serious you meant it. But he could see the determination and honesty of your words in your eyes.

He hummed and you both walked back to your dorm while planning a way to free Yuichirio. To be honest you didn't know much about him and only heard so much from the blond. Yet one thing was perfectly clear and that was how important he seemed to be for Mikaela.

Most of the time Mika came off as a quiet and reserved person. But when he sometimes opened up, which was rare, he mostly talked about his family. He had told you many heartwarming memories of them back at the orphanage. And unfortunatly also shared the most painful one. About how he lost them and got separated from Yuichirio while also being turned into a vampier that same day.

Tho the boy wasn't a full vampier yet, Mika couldn't help the hate he felt towards his own kind. He despised them with every bit of his soul.

It was actually a miracle he didn't feel this anger towards you.

Since the loss of his family, you where pretty much the only one with who he allowed himself to be him. But when you where with others like Lacus he shut himself completetly down and became this ice cold person.

In a weird way you found it quite funny to witness.

" Say Mika?" The blond kept walking but nodded his head, pursuing you to continue " If you manege to get Yuichirio back..What are you gonna do?" You asked with a hint a nervousness

" If that happens I'll run away with him. Far from this city. A place where we can be at peace without getting round up in this war between two races."

Silence filled the air as you didn't know what to respons. You should have known that was probably the case. Yet you couldn't shake off the negatieve feeling rising up at the mention of his answer.

" Right" you mumbled and resumed walking

When the two of you made it to your shared dorm you both walked to your own respected bedrooms.

Stopping at the entrance you waved at him goodbye before enterring and closing the door behind you. Once inside you let go of the door knob and leaned your head against the wooden frame " Mika" you softly mumbled

It wasn't as if you had expected him to stay with you. But the thought of him leaving you made your heart ache.

He was the only person who you had grown close to. Without him you would pretty much be on your own.