• Kyo Sohma - Scared - part 2 final

Ever since your visite to the Sohma estated, everyone living at Shigure's house could tell something wasn't right.

Specifically you and Kyo's interaction.

For the past couple of days you had been very distance from him.

Like every time he entered the room you where in, you would immediately excuse yourself and go somewhere else. And when you couldn't escape, the place would be filled with an uneasy aura making everybody cringe.

Shigure assumed this was one of your teenage phases and would eventually pass by. But Yuki and Tohru actually grew concerned. 

" L/n, is something wrong? " The brown haired girl asked you

Looking up from your book you raised a brow " Euhm not really why?"

" Ah..no reason!" she lowered her head, disappointed to not getting you to talk to her

On the other side of the table Yuki sighed, knowing it was no use to ask you nicely.

" I'm back!" a familiar voice yelled making you flinch in your spot. 

Before Kyo had even entered the living room, you rushed passed him and went upstairs.

Watching you leave the boy frowned but nevertheless joined the others at the table where Tohru handed him a cup of tea. He send her a small smile before taking a sip

" Are you sure you didn't do anything to her?" Yuki eyed the ginger suspiciously

At this question an irk appeared on Kyo forehead " Yes! For the thousands time I'm just as clueless as you guys. "

" Yet its weird that she only seems to avoid just you"

The cat zodiac slammed his hands on the table, startling Tohru " Will you shut up already stupid rat!" He growled

Both boys stared intently at one another. Their deathly glares making the girl gulp

" Please don't fight" she pleaded " I know you're all worried about L/n but this isn't going to solve anything"

Yuki and Kyo turned their gaze at Tohru who held her hands together in front of her chest. The sorrowful look lingering in her eyes made both males soften their expression.

" Miss Tohru is right" another voice backed her up " And concerning L/n I think I can enlighten you on her situation"

Everyone looked with surprised gazes at Hatori, who folded his umbrella close " Sorry for the making the hall somewhat wet. It suddenly started raining outside." 

" What do you know about L/n?" Yuki questioned

" What happened?" Kyo added 

The doctor of the Sohma family sat down on his knees and cleared his throat " Before I talk, did she absolutely not tell you guys anything?"

Receiving shaken heads the man let out a sigh. Despite knowing he would get an earful from you later, Hatori felt like your friends deserved to know the truth. And it was better to hear it from him than from Akito. Since he wouldn't do it in a nice way.

" As you know L/n had been convoked to the Sohma estate a couple of days ago. I wasn't aware of this meeting but I happen to witness the moment Akito harmed her."