• Todoroki Shoto - Forbidden desire

Lust

Desire

Affection

Love

This was everything both you and Shoto Todoroki where feeling for one another. Mutual feelings so strong that it was almost impossible to hold it in. Plus not acting upon these feelings was the hardest thing you two had to endure.

But that invisible line that held you two apart was starting to be somewhat annoying. And while both of you still hadn't confessed your feelings it was pretty obvious for most of Todoroki's collega's. Well for only one, his closest friend, Momo Yaoyorozu. 

She suspected something for quite some time and in a weird way found it adorable. But just like the other teachers she shared the same opinion that dating a student was wrong.

Yes, Todoroki was your home room teacher and you where his student

And like in any typical teacher, student romance this was strictly forbidden by the rules. 

It could cost Todoroki his job and inflict his reputation for the rest of his career. As for you it wouldn't have dramatic consequences. Wel maybe some filthy rumors about being a whore or a slut who tries to sleep with their professors for higher grades.

Despite all of these reasons to not act upon your feelings you started to give very subtle hints to the handsome two toned haired man.

Like when your eyes meet you would give him a quick but noticeable wink. Or would brush your fingers against his when you had to turn in your assignment in person. Sometimes you even spiced things up by doing things that nearly made your teachers soul fly out of his body.

All of this didn't seem harmful in your eyes but it was different for Todoroki.

At first he thought nothing of it. But when you kept repeating this over and over again only then did he realize your attraction to him. Or at least suspected. And one day you actually confirmed it without knowing that he accidentally eaves dropped on you and your friends.

Hearing this sparked something in him. Happiness, a feeling he didn't feel very often. But it was also combined with curiosity.

Nevertheless knowing how you felt, he was now really struggling with your little advances. To the point that it was driving him insane. On the outside it wouldn't be noticeable at all. He held his composure with the same calm, collected expression he always wore. But on the inside he was literally burning with the need of holding you and kissing you. Letting his desire take over without caring about the consequences.

Yet nothing happend. His rational mind prevented him from doing so.

But that all changed one day during lunch break. Todoroki decided to eat in his classroom to get some paperwork done. But when he arrived he noticed the door was cracked open just a bit. This made no sense since he knew fully well that he always closed it when leaving. 

Stealthily he pecked inside and right away regretted this. 

Corned with your back against one of your classmates desk you where kissing Eijiro Kirishima. Well he was actually initiating the kiss. You seemed stunned and starred at him wide eyed. This scene caused the two toned haired man to clench his sandwich tightly making the toppings drop onto the floor. 

Pulling away from you Kirishima rubbed his neck nervously and diverted eye contact " I-i' m sorry for this L-l/n. But I couldn't hold m-myself back any longer.." he stammered 

You remained silent and felt your own face heat up

" But you have to know that I don't regret my action. B-because I really like you and I would like you to be my girlfriend!" he added confidently