• Chifuyu Matsuno - I'm horrible - part 2 final

As Chifuyu talked about everything that had occurred the past few days, from the moment Baji left Toman to the battle against Valhalla, you listened to him in utter silence.

It was quite a lot of information to take in.

But what most upsetted you in this entire messed up situation, was that you now knew the reason behind the bandages on Chifuyu's face. You couldn't believe that Baji had actually beat the crap out of him

" So Baji did all of this for Toman.." you said out loud when your friend finished his explanation and tried to catch his breath from all the talking " And is he going to come back now?"

Bitting his bottom lip, Chifuyu lowered his head " No.."

Confused you looked at him " Why not? You just said-" you stopped talking when you were abruptly pulled against your friends chest. His arms tighten around your shoulders and you felt him start to shaking.

Chifuyu didn't want to see your expression when he was going to tell you the next thing that surely was gonna make your world crumble down.

" Y/n.." he softly spoke near your ear " B-baji..he did the best he c-could but.." he tried to continue but the lump in his throat grew each time he wanted to say a word. And to make matter even worse he felt his eyes began to water once again

However it didn't take a genius to figure out what he was trying to say. Just by listening to the sound of his voice and his shaken up posture, the girl guessed what had happened.

Your own vision became blurry and your arms fell limb at your sides " H-how?" You choked out

Chifuyu couldn't bring himself to tell you that Baji had taken his own life. So instead he embraced you tighter.

" Knowing h-him he m-must have d-die in a c-cool way" you sadly chuckled " That damn m-moron"

With this last sentence leaving your mouth you buried your face into the boys neck and cried out.

Tears now poured out of Chifuyu's own eyes as he held his friend in his arms. He wanted to say something, anything that could help her with her grieve. Because it killed him to see you in such a state. 

But right now, he thought that the best option was to let your emotions roll out. 

So that's what he did. Closing his eyes he let you sob into his arms while he softly stroke your hair.

You don't know how long it took before you calmed down but eventually you had no more tears left and your throat hurt from all the wailing. 

Leaning a bit back you made eye contact with your friend. His eyes as well as yours were red and puffy. Bringing a hand to his face, you placed it on his cheeks and wiped the remaining tears away.

" Chifuyu.." your expression changed to a stern, serious one " Quit Toman"

The blond's eyes widen for a fraction but quickly returned to normal " Y/n.."

" No! Don't give me some bullshit excuse. Especially after telling me this. " you gripped his shoulders, giving it a firm squeeze " I always knew how dangerous it was to be part of it. And despite my warnings, you and Baji still managed to convince me that everything would be okey"

" Yet now.." your voice cracked " Now I lost someone important to me"

Chifuyu frowned as he felt you quiver in his arms " I don't want to see you getting hurt. "

" Y/n I can't. There's something I have-"

" Please! I can't stand the thought of having to lose you to!" you shouted with teary eyes " You're  all that I've left that matters to me most in this world"