• Mitsuya Takashi - Husband material - part 3 final

" So?" Your college asked with hopeful eyes 

Sitting down, you stayed silent for a minute before giving two thumbs " They accepted the concept! " you announced with a toothy grin

C/n let out huge sigh of relief " I knew you could do it" they exclaimed while giving you a high five " Told you the story had potential"

Content with the result, you could finally sit back and relax while enjoying your well deserved lunch.

" Wow, that looks delicious" your friend commented when he saw the inside of your bento box

Rice, an omelet, two sausages, and a small salad that was composed of lettuce, cucumber and tomato. You smiled at it, as once again your boyfriend had outdone himself

" Tell me L/n, how long have you been with Mitsuya?" C/n questioned curiously.

" Next month will be eight years " you stated proudly and swallowed your food before taking another spoonful in your mouth

Your college stared at you bewildered " I'm surprised you guys aren't married yet. "

" Well.." you put down your chopsticks " To be honest I've thought about it"

" But?" C/n raised a brow and propped his chin on his hand 

" Well it's such a huge step that takes a relationship to a whole other level. Even though we've been together for so long, I honestly don't know if either of us are really ready for this kind of commitment " you admitted and leaned back in your seat " I don't wanna ruin what we have now. " 

Your thoughts drifted of to Mitsuya. Thinking about how sweet, supportive and caring  he is. Not only that but the man could also cook, clean and shew. Basically a multitasker

" I understand that you're scared but I don't think you'll every find anyone better than him. The guy's the perfect husband material " C/n joked making you laugh as well. " And I can see how happy you are with him. So please don't let your doubts influence you and make you do something you might regret later." 

Taking his words in advice you thanked him and promised to think about it. Nodding his head the both of you continued eating till it was time to get back to work.

***

That night, as you walked home, the conversation between you and C/n lingered in your mind.

Although you knew they were right and their words had giving you some comfort. It still didn't manage to completely wipe away the doubt you had about this whole marriage thing.

Despite knowing how much Mitsuya loved you and sometimes would talk about a future with you, deep down there was still that annoying voice telling you otherwise

Maybe it was your own insecurity kicking in. But the thought of him saying no terrified you. Because if that happened, things could get awkward. Maybe even lead to a break up.

And you absolutely didn't want to lose him. 

Letting out a heavy sigh you walked up the stairs from the building you were living in. All the way to the fourth floor, to the end of the hallway.

Taking out your keys you opened the door to find the inside of your apartment pitch black.

" Mitsuya?" You called out and tried to carefully navigate yourself to a light switch.

As you moved closer to what you presumed was the living room, a small amount of light came into view. It seemed to emit from the ground making you raise your eyebrow suspiciously. Nevertheless you continued walking towards it as you really wanted to know what it was