• KH Vanitas - Strange feeling

For someone who knew nothing but darkness and didn't feel anything other then negativity, Vanitas was now experiencing something brand new for the first time in his life.

He couldn't quite put the finger on what this strange sensation was called.

It wasn't anger, rage or hatred. But rather something that let him feel warmth and fuzziness

Running a hand through his black locks, the boy let out an exaggerated sigh of frustration.

To say the least, it started to get on his nerves. No matter how hard he tried to find an answer, it always lead to a death end. It was clear that he wouldn't be able to solve this on his own. At least not without assistance.

But asking someone from the organization thirteen was out of the question. They would never understand and probably make fun of him. 

That's why he figured that the best way to get his answer, was to go to the source where this all began.

He had to find the person who made this feeling appear.

And that's why Vanitas teleported himself to Destiny island. Hidden in some bushes near a palm tree, he waited in front of a house and hoped to catch the one he was looking for.

So far he had only come across three houses. And in each one he had discreetly peeked inside but neither of them held a trace of what he was looking for.

However with the current building that he was keeping an eye on, did he faintly suspect that this could be the one. Mainly because he taught he caught a glimpse of the person he was looking for.

Despite not being entirely sure, Vanitas decided to stay because he didn't feel like searching through the rest of the Island.

As the sun was starting to set and with no sign of anyone entering or exiting the house, Vanitas was starting to lose his patience.

Eventually he couldn't wait any longer and stood up, ready to try and infiltrate this persons home.

But when he took one step forward, a female with red shoulder lenght hair appeared and walked towards the front door, knocking on it.

Vanitas quickly crouched down again and hoped he hadn't been discovered.

The door opened and in the entrance stood another girl with H/c hair and E/c eyes. She wore black shorts with a sleeveless shirt and a pair of simple sandals as shoes.

Though her clothing didn't look the same as when the black haired first encoutered her on the battle field, one thing was sure.

The minute his eyes laid on her, the boy felt that weird, familiar sensation rise up in his chest once again. And that confirmed he had found the person he was searching for.

" Kairi?" her voice snapped Vanitas out of his daze " Something wrong?"

The red headed shook her head " No I was just wondering if you would care for little walk on the beach?" She reassured her friend

Titlting her head to the side the girl accepted her offer.

As they both made their way to the beach, Vanitas followed them with a fairly amount of distance so he wouldn't be discovered.

His first objectief in finding you was complete. But now he was faced with another problem. He came to the island in hope too interrogated you. However he didn't want to drag someone else into this personal matter. 

It was not that he gave a shit about what could happen to Kairi, but he didn't want her to interfere his conversation with you.

The golden eyed boy could've simply knocked her out if he really wanted to. Yet something prevented him from doing so. He figured that if he carried out that plan, you would fight against him and that was not his main goal.