Ch-7-Nightmares-?

.   .   .

He grabbed a knife from the kitchen walking towards me as I coughed up more blood. I can't scream from all the blood I coughed up. I try to blink my tears away.

.   .   .

I start rapidly blinking when I see I'm now in a dark room laying down. I grab my stuffed lion laying next to me. I sit up and take the blankets off of me quietly walking word the closed door. I hope he didn't lock it...

It's unlocked, I sneak my way out of the room and realize I'm now in a hallway. A hallway? There no hallway, where am I? I grip knit my lion tightly.

I spot stairs and quietly sneak down then stopping whenever it makes the slightest creak. When I reach the bottom of the stairs it's still dark. I took to my right and see some light coming out from under a door, and hear talking.

My mind is all too jumbled up to understand what the man is talking about but I think he's talking to someone.

I tip tow over and put my ear on the door. His voice sounds familiar. Wait could it be the man with the knife? As soon as that though I quickly back up from the door causing it to creak a bit. Shit, I thought it was closed.

I walked backward and tripped over something made of wood. Shit, ok no that was loud. I grabbed onto something cold and hard to help me stand up. Anything on here? I need to defend myself. I reach over the cold top and bine a box, I grab something out of the box. Perfect, my own knife now.

I hear the door creak open. I grip into the knife and lion with both my hands. I jump around as the light from the room blinds me for a second. "Alexa?" It takes me a few seconds for my vision to clear up.

"Phil?"

"Are you ok?"

I fell to the floor on my kneas. "Phil..."

He turned on the light and froze when he saw me. "Alexa? What's wrong?" "Are you really Phil?" I griped the knife and lion on top of it tighter. "Yes?" "Whos the best at game night?" "Obviously me?" He joked trying to lighten the mood.

I loosen my grip on the knife, and chuckled turning into a choked sob. "Phil..." I whisper dropping the knife completely, but not the lion, hugging my kneas and lion close to my chest.

"Alexa." Phil dropped down in front of me hugging me. "Alex breath." I realized my breathing was uneven and fast, that only made me panic more. "Shh, shh." He slowly stroked my hair with one hand and rubbed my back with the other.

"Like this, in... out... in... and out..." Phil started breathing slowly, I leaned into him to hear his breathing, so I tried to copy him.

I don't know how long it took just to breath normal again, but it felt like forever.

When Phil picked me up I grabed onto him tightly not wanting to let go, but when he put me in a chair I had to let go. I was startled when the chair I was in was being pushed next to another chair with a God computer I front of it. When Phil sat in the chair next to mine he smilled at me and I smiled back.

I heard a bunch of typing that was kind of loud coming from Phil's computer, weirdly after a minut it became kind of nice to hear.

"Hey you want to meet some of my friends? There nice, and I asked them to not be too annoying." Phil asked me turning his chair towards mine. "Mmh, sure." I mumbled. "Hey, you don't have to talk, you can just listen to." "Mhm." I mumbled hugging my kneas and putting my chin on them.

"Hey guys I'm back." Phil said into a mic. "Phill where the fuck have you been?!" Yelled someone causing me to finch. Philly looked at me then back at his computer. "Tommy, watch your language and stop yelling." Phil said sternly, I never heard him sound like that.

I smiled at Phil as a thank you and he smilled back as a no problem.

"Yeah that's right! Finally telling Tommy of!" "Oi! Shut it Will!" "Tommy, Wilbur." The two voices quickly stop talking. "Im serious, both of you, stop shouting." Phil said strictly again, so I smiled again. He was doing his for me.

"At least I don't always yell." Another voice said. Phil sighed. "Yes, thank you Techno." I chuckled. "What kind of name is Techno?" "Im not sure it's just his nick name."

"Hey Phil, who you talking to?" The one called Wil asked. Phil looked at me and I Just looked away. "Just someone, want to say hi?" He asked me. "Hi." I mumbled. Me moved his mic between us. "There you go." "Hi." I mumbled again.

"Hello." Techno said. "Hi." Said Wil. "Is that a woman?" Tommy asked sort of loud but not shouting. "Fuck of." I mumbled again. "What the heck Phil? They can curse but I can't?" Shit, I thought they couldn't here me."Deal with it bitch boy." I chuckled. "Ok, ok, that's enough cursing." Phil smiled at me and I frowned a bit.

"Hello stranger." Techno said. "Hello back stranger." I said. "Im Wilbur, or Wil for short." Wilbur said. "Im Tommy." Tommy said. "The loud one." Phil whispers to me. "I heard that!" His yelling didn't scare me that time, I just chuckled at how it reminded me of when I met Jamie and Hanna. "Yeah and I'm Techno." "Weird name."

"Well I don't even know your name so I can't think if a come back." "Phillll a stranger is bullying meeee." I pouted and the others chuckled. "Looks like I need to beat someone up." Phil joked. "Yeah go- yeah go!" I cut myself of sining back into my seat so embarrassed what I was about to say.

"Hey you ok?" Phil noticed my mood dropped. "Ugh, I was about to say something... it was going to be so embarrassing..."

I was getting a bit tired and tried to hide it so I didn't have to go back to sleep, or pass out. I was still way to afraid to.

. . .