Ch-66-Reunion-?

.   .   .

"So did you get any homework?" Karter askes me. "No, and I net you didn't either?" I say. "Yep." "That's good. Except they may give us extra tomorrow." "Yeah." Karter says upset. "Yeah." I also say upset. "At least we can play most of today on Minecraft." I say. "I guess your right." Karter says.

. . .

My phone buzzed, so I pause Minecraft on my iPad and gran my phone.

Richard added, Noah, Alex, Karter, and one other

Richard
- ok guys
- welcome
- to this new group chat
- this is just an easier way to talk to you all
- is anyone busy?

Noah
- cool
- nah im free

Jamie
- no?

Alex
- just on Minecraft

Karter
- same

Richard
- can we all call for a bit?

Noah
- sure

Richard has started a call.

"I guess we're joining now?" I ask. "I guess so." Karter says. "Should we stay on Minecraft?" Karter askes me. "I am, but it just gonna be mining. You can stay on if you want." "I think I will." "Cool. See you in the other call then." I say. "See you." Karter says then I end the call joining Richard's call.

"No, we have to wait for everyone else." I heard Richard say. "But why didn't you tell me?" I heard Noah's voice. "I wanted to tell everyone at the same time." "But-" "Hi?" I say interrupting them. "Alex your here, that's good." Richard said. "Hi." Karter said. "Karter?! How are you?!" Richard said worriedly. "Better now, thanks to you and Alex." "That's what friends are for." I say. "Yeah." Richard said.

The call fell silent before Richard spoke again. "Do you think Jamie will come?" He asked. "I think so, you guys seem to be on good terms now after all." I say. "I hope so."

After another minute of silence a new voice speaks up. "Hello?" "Hey, Jamie." I say. "Alex! Hi!" She says. "I'm here too." "Hi Noah." "And Karter is here." I say. "Hi, Karter." "Hi."

"Hey, Jamie..." Richard says. "Hey." Jamie says back. Ok, so things are still awkward between them... "You said you wanted to tell us all something?" Noah askes Richard. "Yeah... Today was interesting." Richard says. "That's an understatement." I say sarcastically. "Yeah..." Richard says.

"So what happened?" Noah askes. "Karter?" Richard askes. "I guess you can say it." Karter says. "Ok. I'll make this quick then." Richard says.

"Alex found Karter locked in a closet. I chased down the people who had the key, and to get the key I might have had to fight them..." "Richard!" Noah yells. "Let me finish!" Richard yells back. No one else says anything letting Richard continue. "So I got the key and gave it to Alex to go in... We found Karter hurt on the floor..."

"Karter?" Jamie says worldly. "How are you? Are you still hurt?" Jamie askes worried. "What happened?" Noah askes. "It's ok... I'm better now." Karter says ignoring Noah's question.

"Yeah... So that happened. Before anyone else says anything, let me finish first." Richard says. "For the fight, I may or may not have been the first one to punch...

so I may or may not have,

been expelled?" Richard says more as a question.

"What?!" "Wait, what?!" "Did I hear you correctly?!" "Richard..." "Sorry." "Don't apologize Karter. I did it for a good cause, turns out the school can't see that." Richard says. "Yeah, the school is blind as fuck." Jamie says causing some of us to laugh a little.

"So you got expelled?" Noah askes again. "Yeah..." Richard trails of. "Sorry to leave you guys, Alex, and Karter, at that school." Richard says upset. "Its ok." I say. "Atleast we have each other." I try to reassure him. "Yeah." Karter agrees with me.

"What ate you going to do now?" Noah askes. "Im not to sure honesty." Richard laughs nervously. "My parents are going to spend he rest of the week looking for a school, so I can go to a new school next week. But I do have to help them look to. After all I was the one that got expelled." Richard sighs. "They went to happy." "I would imagine." Jamie says.

"I wanted to tell you all when you guys got out of school." Richard says. "Smart. Well thanks for letting us know." Noah says. "Yeah, I bet you beet that person up." Jamie says. "Actually... She kind of beat me, my mom had to patch me up." "Who was it? Maybe I can help you beet them next time!" Jamie says exited.

"Jamie..." Richard says worldly and seriously. "Yeah?" Jamie askes now nervous from Richard change in mood. "Are you sure you want to know?" "Yeah?" Richard sighs.

"It was Linsey and Hanna."

"What?" Jamie askes in an odly calm voice laced with venom. You could tell she's was not calm, even if she sounded like it.

"Im sorr-"

Jamie has left the call.

"I hope she's not thinking what I think she is..." I say. "I knew shouldn't have told her." Richard sighs. "She deserved to know." Noah says.

"Hey Richard?" Noah says. "Hmm?" Richard hums. "Can we talk? Um, without others?" Noah askes. "I don't mind." I quickly speak up. "I have to ask Karyer something to." I say. "I guess." Richard says. "See you guy latter." I say. "See you." "Bye."

I leave the call then call Karter who quickly picks up. The call stays silent for a but before I decide to speak up. "So..." I say. "At least Ricbatd can't annoy us at lunch anymore?" I say. I hear a quiet laugh from Karter's end. "Yeah, true." They laugh quietly causing me to laugh to.

.   .   .