Ch-36-Movie-?

.   .   .

The movie was funny. And the previews for other movies before our movie were good too. We were leaving the movie theater and we're going to throw our trash away from the food and drinks we bought.

.   .   .

"The previews were ok." I admitted as we left the movie theater. "Right?!" Jamie said still excited from the movie. "And when they had that party and that one guy was like, this is my house!" Jamie laughed. Me and Karter laughed with her. "Yeah, that was kind of funny too." I said giggling.

We went to the garbage can to throw our garbage away. "You throwing your candy away Jamie?" I asked pointing to her almost empty candy bag. "Nah, I'm not done yet." She said putting a few in her mouth.

I glanced down at Karter to see them looking for somewhere. "What you looking at?" I asked. Karter pointed towers a group of people coming through the entrance for the next movie. "Ah, big crowd. Guess that movie we saw really was popular." I said watching the group of people walk in. The crowd disbanded and went their separate way with their friends and people they knew. When the crowd clears out I saw two people I recognized.

"What you guys looking at?" Jamie asked walking next to us. "Nothing, just a big crowd." I said turning away. "You guys ready to go?" I asked. Jamie stared at the crowd. "Wow, that movie is even more popular than I thought." "Yeah, let's go." I said grabbing her wrist and lading her away.

"Oh wait, I finished my candy. Let me throw it away." She said getting it of my grasp and going back over to the garbage can. "Wait... Isn't that-?" "Jamie..." Karter pulled on Jamie's sleeve. "Let's go." Karter said trying to keep a neutral face, but I saw the nervousness in their eyes. "Cmon Jamie." I grabbed her other wrist smiling at her. "Ok..." She said sadly walking away following me. Karter looked back at the two before following us.

"Karter?" "Let's go Jamie." I said. "Jamie? Alex?" Me and Jamie froze. I slowly turned around. The first thing I saw was Jamie, she was holding my wrist tightly looking down at the ground upset. Then I saw Karter who was looking was from the two guys. Then I looked at the two guys. "Hey, funny to see you here." I nervously smiled grabbing Jamie's wrist. "Richard, and Noah."

Noah smiled walking over to us while Richard just followed behind. "Hey, guys. How are you?" Noah asked, then noticed Karter. "Oh hey there, I'm Noah." He said waving at Karter. "I'm Karter." Karter mumbled looking away. Noah smiled then looked at us. "What you guys doing?" "We just finished watching a movie." I said trying to keep up a normal conversation. "Cool, so are me and Richard." He said lining an arm around Richard. "Want to say hi to your friends too?" He asked looking at Richard.

"Hello." Richard said. "Hi." Jamie said. They both avoided each other by looking away from the one they argued with. Noah nervously smiled. "So how are you Jamie? I heard you got hurt pretty bad." "I'm ok." Jamie said. "Ah, this good." "Well, we should probably get going." I said smiling nervously at Noah. "Yeah, us too." He said taking his arm of Richard.

Noah started to walk towards the food stall before stopping and turning to look at Richard. "Richard?" He asked. "J-Jamie." Richard said. "I-I'm sorry." He said looking at Jamie. Jamie glanced at him before fully turning to look at him. "I'm sorry too." She said then looked back at the ground squeezing my wrist. "B-but, can you please give me some time?" She asked nervously. "Sure." Richard nodded his head.

Richard looked at Karter than at me. "You guys could have told me you were hanging out." He said not upset, just, a little surprised. Karee nodded there head. "Yeah, sorry." Karter spared a glance at Richard who files at them. "Well, we didn't think you would want to hang out with Jamie right now." I said. "And besides you already have plans with your date." I smirked.

"Yeah, I guess your right." Richard sighed. "W-wait, what?!" He asked startled realizing what I said. "I-its not, no, no, no." He said cheeks turning pink. Janie snorted at him. "Sure." She said. "I-" "Richard! The movies starting soon!" Noah cut Richard of. Noah was standing by the food area holding one bin of popcorn. When did he leave? "Sharing popcorn? Are you guys going to be sharing seats too?" Jamie asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"N-no!" Richard said embarrassed. "Alright, alright, then hurry up and go see the movie." Jamie said smiling at Richard. When Richard started walking towards Noah Jamie called out after him. "Have fun you love birds!" That caused Richard to speed up and run over to Noah.

Me and Jamie were giggling while Karter was holding their mouth. "They make a good couple." Jamie said. "I can't believe we tried to get Hanna with Richard." I said giggling. "I know! Those two are way better together." Jamie smiled at me. "When I saw them, I thought they were a couple." Karter said. "I know, right?!" Jamie said agreeing with Karter.

I'm glad Jamie and Richard seem like they're getting better. Maybe next time we can all hang out together. I looked over to Jamie who was still giggling. She was telling Karter how we first met Noah, and Richard was waiting for him the whole time. It will take some time, but she's already talking about him like nothing happened. Maybe when things are better, this will be our friend group, me, Jamie, Karter, Richard, and Noah too. I smiled at the idea. Yeah... A real group of friends.

. . .

I had no idea what was waiting for me the upcoming weekend.

. . .